RalfKelleh
What's New?

Hello

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Greetings fellow iron warriors,

Been in the game for a long time and on the boards since '99; GotFina, Beyond Muscle, Chemical Fitness, Mazz Monsters, etc..., but my home board is World Class Bodybuilding where I have been a moderator for around 10 years. I noticed a few of the members I have a lot of respect for are members/admins here, so I figured I would check it out.

My goals are just to have the best physique I can achieve day in and day out. I am retired now, so I can focus on training, diet and recovery better than I could when I was in the Corps.

Look forward to learning from and contributing to the group.

Genetic Freak

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
What's up @GFWCBB welcome over.

You have an account I believe from many moons ago, will PM you.

Jayne Scott

Jayne Scott

TID Lady Member
Feb 7, 2022
What's up @GFWCBB welcome over.

You have an account I believe from many moons ago, will PM you.

Been in the game for a long time and on the boards since '99; GotFina, Beyond Muscle, Chemical Fitness, Mazz Monsters, etc..., but my home board is World Class Bodybuilding where I have been a moderator for around 10 years. I noticed a few of the members I have a lot of respect for are members/admins here, so I figured I would check it out.

My goals are just to have the best physique I can achieve day in and day out. I am retired now, so I can focus on training, diet and recovery better than I could when I was in the Corps.

Genetic Freak
I love genetic freaks!

Stickler

Stickler

VIP Member
Oct 28, 2010

Genetic Freak
Nice to see some old names/faces here.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic