Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Hello :)

AvaLily

AvaLily

Oct 1, 2021
Hello Everyone , my name is Alexa am from Edinburgh , Scotland where i live with my husband and my cat , i have mental health issues due to Schizophrenia . PTSD and Eating disorder BED for most of my life ,until last year when i start restricting to 800 calories a day

i know its very unhealthy to eat that low amount , i have tried to get help for my eating disorder but because am obese , not under 17 bmi i cant get help and if i try and get help for my obesity i have to be over BMI 50 am not dietetic so i can't see a diction and i cant afford to pay for one , as i am on disability for my mental health and i cant afford to pay one .

Going to a gym until the money and i sometimes need help get into some weights etc i have a treadmill from home and weights no leg weights but can get really cheap ones from the supermarket but only weight we have the money my husband cannot work as i need him with me all the time he don't like gyms he can help me get on things but my support worker cant and i also have
dyspraxia which is A Developmental co-ordination disorder (DCD) so am clumsy as hell .

i have been eating under 800 calories a day for the last year or so , i have to take anti psych meds for my mental health as i hear voices and see things the medication can make you feel hungry all the time i also have polysemic ovaries and i sometimes feel dishearten or down because of my weight due to trauma myself esteem is awful

, there are times when i have take out pizza once a month as i watch PPV WWE

am also vegan and Buddhist and very small bars of chocolate 35 gram once a week
am 4"11 79KGS and am unsure of my bmi i drink mostly diet soda ( cream soda ) my husband is also my full-time carer , and i have a support worker who i see for 4 hours a week to give my husband a break my husband is worried that doing this would make my Eating disorder worse because of weighting myself and looking at macros and calories and exercise but i want to get healthy and look after myself better

A

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
Avalily welcome to TID.

Thanks for giving us a little background history. I can sense your pain and frustration, very disheartening. But there is a lot awesome people who can help you get closer to your goals if your willing to listen and consider all info.

First off everyone's going to agree your calorie intake is too low and it probably lacks adequate protien. Can you lay out your diet here?

Also the training route your following now?

AvaLily

AvaLily

Oct 1, 2021
Breakfast : PB fit peanut butter powdered and bread 207calories
lunch : soup : mainly lentil soup , or sweet potatoes and coconut
Dinner : veg : cucumber19 calories , Bell Pepper 27 calories , carrot 21 , mushrooms unsure how many calories sometimes chilli unsure how many calories
Protein : low calorie protein noodles 44 calories or low calorie rice and vegan meat replacement

i have balance issues ( i cant use an elliptical machine due to the balance and dyspraxia
I am vegan, and I have been trying to lose weight by walking a lot. Someone said i should do HIT but I have dyspraxia which is A Developmental co-ordination disorder (DCD)
so am clumsy as hell

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
4'9" 79kg (175lb) is obese? I don't think you're that far from being fit. Losing 50lb will do wonders for you. Could be alot worse as far as your weight goes.

AvaLily

AvaLily

Oct 1, 2021
according to NHS BMI am 35 BMI that puts me in the obese range am 4 "11 foot

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Welcome to the Iron Den! Looking forward to seeing your posts and questions. Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Welcome. I hope being here helps you reach yur goals. Stick around. You'll learn plenty and hopefully enjoy the community.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Welcome to the TID!

AvaLily

AvaLily

Oct 1, 2021
Thank you for the welcomes , i hope everyone is well

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators