pbtom
What's New?

HELLO ; )

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Welcome aboard I believe...lol
Good luck with your workout partner search, as stated Bullmuscle is usually UP for a little grooming.
You can rock it yourself without depending on anyone else if building muscles is your goal, fuck everyone else and focus on yourself.

BigSwolePump

BigSwolePump

VIP Member
May 24, 2017
I haven't had a workout partner with the exception of some sessions with my boys in over 20 years. In 30 years, I have never found anyone with the same intensity, punctuation and drive that I have. This is not to mention the irritation of having to change plates on every set.

No way, would I ever opt to find a training partner that I don't even know. Sounds a little homo IMO.

If you need someone to motivate you, hire a trainer or get a membership to Planet Fitness, they actually have trainers that are free.

Good Luck.

Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle

VIP Member
Oct 13, 2014
I haven't had a workout partner with the exception of some sessions with my boys in over 20 years. In 30 years, I have never found anyone with the same intensity, punctuation and drive that I have. This is not to mention the irritation of having to change plates on every set.

No way, would I ever opt to find a training partner that I don't even know. Sounds a little homo IMO.

If you need someone to motivate you, hire a trainer or get a membership to Planet Fitness, they actually have trainers that are free.

Good Luck.
Pretty much my M.O.

When i was training and competing i would go through training partners every few weeks. They would end up puking and that would be it.

I train the same way now only somewhat lighter.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Pretty much my M.O.

When i was training and competing i would go through training partners every few weeks. They would end up puking and that would be it.

I train the same way now only somewhat lighter.

Kudos! My workout partners would get disentary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Small, non-corporate, hardcore gyms are easily recognized by the Bring Your Own Bucket sign by the door.

The Doctor

The Doctor

May 7, 2012
Best thing to do if you have not already Doc, is to join a gym. Eventually with some conversation you should be able to find a training partner.

Well that's a good suggestion, and to be honest late last year that was my plan - this year, to do so, but then the whole pandemic thing happened, and the gym's all closed (like everything else at the time),and since then although the gyms (some of them anyway) opened back up, I was nervous about joining, for those reasons. Hell, if it wasn't for the virus - I would've already joined one. It's something I still plan to do, but when I don't know. Also the whole thing with working out with a mask on...I'm not sure if I would be comfortable with doing so. I wear a mask everytime I go to a store, and for the obvious reasons, and I don't mind it, but trying to workout with one on...I don't think I'd like that at all, and I thought I'd read, or heard somewhere about where some people were developing breathing problems from wearing masks too much, something to do with the amount of carbon dioxide trapped, and not able to escape while wearing a mask, so working out, and also sweating like crazy while wearing the mask...well, it doesn't sound like fun. So the whole gym thing was put on hold for me, which is why I started to look online for sites where I could find people in my area to work out with. Thank you for your reply.

; )

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
The first thing you need to do is shake your fear of this control exercise being implemented by governments of the world. No one is going to work out with fear induced people. They are more dangerous (to society in general) than someone with the virus, if you can understand what I mean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T

TomRiddle

Feb 13, 2020
Heh, I first joined this site I don't know how many years ago, but never actually did anything at the time with the membership! My original reason for joining was in the hope that I could find a workout partner, as I had been looking to getting into working out seriously for years, but couldn't interest any of my lazy friends, or find anyone serious in my area, and I tried many times over the years to workout alone, but really had no affect at all on my build.

Since I'm new to this site - in actually posting, I wasn't sure where on the site to post, in order to find a potential workout partner?

If someone here could direct me to the appropriate section - I'd appreciate it.

CHEERS! :cool:
Welcome to the club

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic