Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Hello

N

NaughtyVibes

Feb 12, 2013
Hi Im new to the boards. hoping you guys can help me with some questions. 24 year old female. 5'6 153 18% bodyfat training for first figure show. last year i ran a cycle of oral winny with some clen t3. also have tried var. looking to add size this offseason. want to try my first INJ cycle with low dose var maybe? not sure were to start. i was not a big fan of the winny so that is out. what do women like to start with when they move to INJ. diet and training is good besides normal back pain and some wrist issues. Thanks

Braw16

Braw16

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2012
Nice intro and glad to have you here welcome. A lot of knowledgable people here should have no problem finding info good luck

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
Hi,
And welcome what did ur cycles look like!?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Welcome to the Den :)

I see a lot a women running primo for their first injectable cycles... Some skip right to test prop at 50mg per week. But lets let one of the experienced ladies here help you out :)

Rfagazzi

Rfagazzi

MuscleHead
Mar 15, 2012
Welcome to TID. I know a few women on var & primo. They love it! I must say, the results are paying off nicely.

any1uno

any1uno

MuscleHead
Dec 22, 2010
Welcome to TID. I have no clue what women should run besides away from me! Looking forward to following your progress and input from the ladies here.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
Welcome. How high are you willing to let your BF% get? The reason I ask us that if your trying to add size now that number is going to get higher. As a figure competitor do you usually let your BF get that high? How long have you been training?

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Welcome to the den. Do lots of research before jumping into an INJ cycle.Var in general is an oral .

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Welcome to TID. Seen mostly Var, Winny and Clen run for women....anything pinned to my understanding has serious sides for women from what I've witnessed however they subsided post PCT. Be careful and research, research research.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
The first thing to deal w/ when you decide to move to injectables is that you're dealing w/ much more of the often mentioned androgenic sides. Expect them. Primo tends to be the most frequently suggested for "Figure girls". An alternative might be low dose test prop. To compare the two:

Primobolan depot (enanthate I think):
- typical dosing 50-150 mg / week - split into 2 doses/week
- takes about 5 weeks to "show itself"
- results - dry gains (no aromatization) - decent gains w/o water retention, as most AAS, good 'sense of well-being" and recovery
- sides - voice crack / change, primo is notorious for hairloss (use Nizoral shampoo to help, grows back after cycle clears) , acne, BP increase, sometimes increase in aggression, sense of well-being, some experience depression
- Check "detection time" for primo to clear (don't remember it off the top of my head)

Test Prop:
- dosing: 20-25 mg E3D
- results: some water retention because it aromatizes (converts to estro), short ester so start to feel fairly quickly, good gains
- sides: possible voice change, hairloss, acne, etc.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic