Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Hello! I'm Bee!

Funny_Asian_Man

Funny_Asian_Man

Nov 30, 2022
Hello people. My name is Bee and I am looking for a non-reddit lifting community. I am thirty-one years old with plans of being a competitive masters weightlifter within the USA. Here's my favorite video of myself. I could have done this weight for two reps, but I was doing several "singles".

I love posting on Reddit, but Reddit is so extremely populated by so many people that there's no sense of community anymore. It's impersonal. I hope this place turns out to be tight-knit.

My short term goal is to lose weight and not be fat anymore. My long term goal is to be a national-caliber weightlifter before reaching age forty.

I'm an avid Final Fantasy XIV player and other such games.

Thanks in advance for the warm welcome. There is a training log section here, right?

HardManifest

HardManifest

MuscleHead
Nov 21, 2022
I always felt those sites including twits is filled with bots. welcome.

HardManifest

HardManifest

MuscleHead
Nov 21, 2022
You mean reddit?
yea. I skipped the myspace, FB, twitter, instagram, and reddit. I was a teen in the early 2k's when internet usage was cool. Not what it is today. As soon as people started to post detailed personal information I stepped aside.

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
Welcome to the den!! It is nice to meet you!!

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
What's Reddit? haha. Hate that place myself. of course, I am a grumpy old man that hates anything young people are doing :p

Welcome to the Den.... nice lift

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Strong squats, well done. welcome

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic