Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

hello?? here

M

masterdlg

Apr 23, 2013
my gilfriend is 40,about 25% bf..she has been working out 4 about 6 months,she is 180 pounds now.she added .25 mcg of t3 every other day 2 weeks ago to burn fat. she started training w me about month ago. she she has learned to love weight trainning over yoga.lolol..can some ladies or men w female exp please suggest a beginner cycle for her ?remember she is 40 has good muscle building genes,prob better then mine..lol she already has strong sex drive but she is having trouble reshaping her body and see results I been getting and wants try something,i thought 5 mg anvar or 25 mg test prop a week..any thoghts? thanks masterdlg

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
why don't you get her to join the board? im sure she'd like it. it'b be a great way to start things.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
What kind of training is she doing. Be specific with details. What is her diet like ,again details. The drugs wont work if she doesnt

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Doesn't really sound like she is ready for steroids. She just started. If she jumps on now, she will never really understand what kind of diet and training works best for her.

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
Doesn't really sound like she is ready for steroids. She just started. If she jumps on now, she will never really understand what kind of diet and training works best for her.

agreed.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Yea forget the steroids. It takes time to start a major change in your physique and its going to happen at the rate your body can do it. 6 months aint' nuttin if she's looking for significant muscle growth or fat loss. In fact, what exactly is her goal right now? I"m not totally clear. Also how tall is she?. Also at 25% bodyfat (mind you this is not "fat" for a typical female), she still has plenty of ways to go both in muscle development and fat loss. If you throw in steroids now she's going to end up "thick". Steroids aren't fat burners and they don't perform miracles - but you start running a cycle expecting to lean out, starting at more than say 13-14% bodyfat, you're going to end up thick. Additionally if she dives in immediately w/o giving her body time to respond to the training & diet, as mentioned above -she's going to have a hard time understanding how her body responds to diet/nutrition, training and cardio. ****ing w/ your hormones adds a whole other level of things your body has to deal w/ as well as your expectations and ability to properly view where a cycle fits in the overall plan.

I get she's seeing results on you - but how long have you been training? Years I bet. What does your diet look like? Clean and consistent I bet How consistent are you? Very consistent I bet. Oh yea, and you have a completely different hormone profile than she does. All of these are HYUGE differences and popping steroids are not the common point. What you do won't translate to her world. So the expectations need to be kept in line.

As RR said - can you post the diet & training in detail? These are the foundation and MUST be consistent, well-established and producing the results you want before you should ever even consider a cycle. I would very much tell your gf to not worry about the steroids and spend a lot of time focusing on well-established diet, getting her form in place and tight and establishing the discipline of a good bodybuilding lifestyle. If she has good muscle building genes, then you will see the results w/ diet & training. Don't say that to justify the drugs.

I"m also curious on what you base this t3 cycle? 25 mcg EOD?

Has she ever had any hormone panels done? Does she know her body's natural state of thyroid hormone production? Estro? Progest? Test? Lipids? Cholesterol? I'm asking this because, particularly in women, even something as simple as diet change can produce change in hormone production. (And again, another point backing up why extrapolating steroid use by males, to women - it just doesn't work the same so its critical that women don't use the "It works for him" reasoning to dive into steroid use.)

Last edited:
T

The Rockette

TID Lady Member
Apr 16, 2013
You mention nothing about her diet. That's the most important part of transforming ones body. If its off, no amount of training or drugs is gonna get you where you want to be.
Her weight is much too high to be doing AAS, all it'll do is make her look even larger.
A month is nothing, it takes women years and years of consistent training and eating correctly to get the body they want. I'd highly recommend staying away from T3 and anything else you're thinking of putting her on.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic