Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Hello Everyone!

T

trtforthewin

Dec 24, 2018
Hello and happy holiday

I started TRT last week. Self-diagnosed and self-medicalted. I had low energy, low motivation, and libido + ED problem for about a year and a half.(maybe for longer but that's when it became obvious)

Im on Test-Undecanoate. I did a booster shot of 1000mg this week will continue with 375mg every 2 weeks. Someone on this forum was doing that exact protocol.

My goal with this protocol is to improve all the symptoms I described above and increase my muscle size.
I did 1 cycle about 6 years ago and it was the best thing I did. So I'm looking forward feeling somewhat similar.

looking forward talking with all of you guys.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Welcome. So you never got blood work done?

T

trtforthewin

Dec 24, 2018
I realize after the shot I should have got some done but well, it's too late. So im going to wait about 6-8 weeks for my test to stabilize and go get it done a day before my shot to get my lower bound. Then I'll adjust the dosing and get regular blood work from then on.

Spongy

Spongy

Mar 18, 2012
or go get bloods done now just to make sure your body can handle trt... PSA, CBC, CMP, SHBG, etc... Dont wait 6 to 8 weeks.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
trt, the fact that you chose Test Undec rather than the more commonly known esters shows you put some thought into this. That thing about no bloodwork says more thought is needed, however.
A useful site for calculating blood levels of almost all the available compounds is steroidcalc.com, which I stole from that POB guy up above. Don't just play with the calculator, click the "About This Site" for more info on the next page.
If your DIY approach to trt indicates a DIY approach to bloodwork, maybe you already know about privatemdlabs.com?

Welcome, btw. Read, learn, ask, Repeat ...... it's all here.

T

trtforthewin

Dec 24, 2018
Thanks, yes I'm taking an appointment to get some blood done now. It's been about a week now and I already feel the benefits.
I'll be reading more on marker and what to look for in my blood test.

Cheers

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Do you have estrogen control in hand?

Oh, and welcome!

Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle

VIP Member
Oct 13, 2014
Welcome. If you trying to get TRT from a doctor, drop your version for a while prior to giving blood.

T

trtforthewin

Dec 24, 2018
I don't have estrogen on hands.
I'll keep that in mind but I can get everything I need over the counter where I am at the moment(south america) without prescription.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic