Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Hello everyone, I'm new here and hope to learn lots of healthy ways to lose and keep off weight.

M

macOmac

Oct 20, 2022
I'm a 40m and weigh 245-250 lbs. and am 5'10". As of Monday, I am cutting alcohol out of my life. I need change in my life I am not happy with where I am physically or mentally. I haven't been hitting the gym like I used to. I plan on getting back into the swing of things. I know my diet will be a very big part of what will help me lose the weight.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Qe
I'm a 40m and weigh 245-250 lbs. and am 5'10". As of Monday, I am cutting alcohol out of my life. I need change in my life I am not happy with where I am physically or mentally. I haven't been hitting the gym like I used to. I plan on getting back into the swing of things. I know my diet will be a very big part of what will help me lose the weight.
Welcome bud, stick around, post up and start a log of it helps to keep you accountable.

Rock Diesel

Rock Diesel

Mar 16, 2022
Diet will be paramount. I'd suggest what HDH recommended and start a log. It'll help you track what you're doing and keep you accountable.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Good for You Mac. Welcome to the den. Wish you the best. A lot of good folks and info here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Angry Chihuahua

The Angry Chihuahua

Nov 12, 2022
Congrats on making healthy changes! Just cutting alcohol is going to vastly improve your life. Trust me! My advice? Caloric deficit, and watch macros. I have an app called LoseIt! You can put in your stats, and it will help you with your goals. It shows your macro breakdown. I highly recommend it. You’ve got this, brother!

gotclen

gotclen

VIP Member
Oct 20, 2011
Hello Mac
Where did you go?
Did you start any kind of log?
It’s been 4 months since your post.
you could be down 30# plus had you really started to clean up your diet.
Update ?
G

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
. . . . As of Monday, I am cutting alcohol out of my life . . . .
Had 17 posts, sounded like a good guy, seemed to know a little about the lifestyle, hope he's in a good place right now.

But November 9, 2022 was a Wednesday, and telling a potentially addictive drug when you plan to quit it may not be a good sign. :(

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Welcome to the forum. Self discipline is the biggest part of a change being successful. Stick with it and you will reap the rewards. Good on you for giving up the booze.

A1food4u

A1food4u

VIP Member
May 9, 2012
welcome... slow and steady... thats the key... gotta be consistent

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic