Latest Member
IronWolf0917
What's New?

Hello everybody! New member here

test
I

ilovebenching

May 24, 2024
Goal is to lose a whole lot of weight, and gain strength and muscle.

I used to be passionate about lifting many years ago, but due to depression and anxiety, my motivation just disappeared, became lazy and gained so much weight.

I am currently on my sixth day of clean eating again, and training consistently for a few weeks.

My favorite exercise is the bench press, I have a home set up and use it every 2 days. I plan to hit the gym more often and incorporate squats and deadlifts into my routine again

I am immersing myself into the lifting world, and want to learn as much as I can to maximise results.

Nice to meet you all

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
. . . . I used to be passionate about lifting many years ago, but due to depression and anxiety, my motivation just disappeared, became lazy and gained so much weight . . . .
Words to that effect are a common refrain around here.

We have a shortage of 20yo experts who know it all and are willing to share their knowledge with those of us who've been dealing with Life decades longer than they have.

Mostly we have members who've learned there are going to be setbacks, but they also learned how to overcome them. Stick around, read as much as you can ... you may have found a home.

Welcome.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
the bench press is probably my least favorite lift. Really hurts my shoulder due to mis seated biceps tendon. Good news though we got a new AT at work, roll eyes .
welcome

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Welcome to TID:)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic