pbtom
What's New?

Hello all

• Thread starter Johnhandcock112
  • Start Date
J

Johnhandcock112

Aug 3, 2022
I recently joined ugbb because I was trying to become part of a bodybuilding community to try and learn a thing or two and possibly make some friends. However, I think there is too much tren use of there because they are very emotionally unstable. One of the member over there told me he uses this forum more because, there is a more mature crowd over here. Hopefully I can get along with the crowd here better. Messing with people is fun but I would rather actually learn something or do something actually constructive.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I recently joined ugbb because I was trying to become part of a bodybuilding community to try and learn a thing or two and possibly make some friends. However, I think there is too much tren use of there because they are very emotionally unstable. One of the member over there told me he uses this forum more because, there is a more mature crowd over here. Hopefully I can get along with the crowd here better. Messing with people is fun but I would rather actually learn something or do something actually constructive.
Welcome to Tid we try to be helpful and nurturing

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
some of them have made they way here, don't be surprised to see them.

J

Johnhandcock112

Aug 3, 2022
some of them have made they way here, don't be surprised to see them.
It doesn’t matter. I got bbbg to block me in less than 24 of being there. I am sure I raised their bp a few points. I find it funny that they like to play with fire but can’t handle the heat. I tired to play nice too. W.e I got a great talent for pissing people off. I already enjoy the atmosphere here. It seem peaceful and friendly here.

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013

Welcome johnhandcock....hope to learn from you. Friends? you need friends? you can buy those....lol, just kidding. Welcome!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic