Hello all

Bambam11

Bambam11

Oct 4, 2021
35 year old male
5’11”
205 lbs
BF - unknown

I’ve been been working out on and off with higher levels of intensity since I was about 17 up until I was about 28. I’ve done a few basic cycles with great results. I’ve always managed to stay quite lean with decent size up until thirties where I was told my body would change and then it finally did happen… I recently dropped about 20lbs between actually paying attention to how I eat with lifting and hiit. More recently I’ve fallen back in love with lifting again where I actually feel high after my workout which I’ve missed dearly. My goals are to stay reasonably lean with some size put on. I tested bw at a men’s health clinic about 3 years ago where I didn’t qualify as a candidate. I’ve been feeling the lethargy and I’m looking to get back in the game and supplementing a bit more. I plan to have some base line bw done to see where I stand as of now before I take the plunge. I asked a”friend” of mine to help me out with supplies and I feel like I was just his bait for his own gain. Happens and is my own fault. Not looking to half ass anything. Looking forward to any input moving forward. Thanks to everyone in advance and best of luck to you all with your own path.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Hello Bambam,

Welcome to TID. Glad to hear that you're getting back in the game with your training and diet. I'm sorry that we won't be able to help you here with supplies, as we're not a source board, but you will get plenty of helpful input on your diet and training.

Getting blood work done and evaluated by a health clinic is a good idea. If your levels are low, the clinic will be able to help get you what you need, and you'll get plenty of good advice here on your training/diet needs.

Please make yourself at home!

Bambam11

Bambam11

Oct 4, 2021
Hello Bambam,

Welcome to TID. Glad to hear that you're getting back in the game with your training and diet. I'm sorry that we won't be able to help you here with supplies, as we're not a source board, but you will get plenty of helpful input on your diet and training.

Getting blood work done and evaluated by a health clinic is a good idea. If your levels are low, the clinic will be able to help get you what you need, and you'll get plenty of good advice here on your training/diet needs.

Please make yourself at home!

Quite well understood, the guidance is invaluable in itself. It’s much appreciated and thank you once again

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Welcome to TID @Bambam11 , glad you found your way back to the iron.

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Welcome in!

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Welcome to the Den! We are all lifters here, in varying stages of expertise, experience, and why we lift (recreation, powerlifting, bodybuilding, etc). What brings us together is our love for lifting!

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Welcome to the den, lots of good info here

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Welcome to TID. Soak it all in, there is a vast amount of knowledge hidden in these threads.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Glad you're getting back in the gym!

Not understanding the comment you made with asking a friend for help with supplies? Did you mean under the counter sups? If so, maybe go easy on your friend. Those supplies are hard to find.

Welcome bro. Post up topics when you need help. We're here to help any way possible.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Welcome to the Den (oops wrong forum)! Cool screen name, btw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic