Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Hello all

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
Finally found my way here after an invite from someone over on another board (sorry, my short term memory is going, I don't remember the name). I am a relative newbie and tend to read much much more than I ever post, but enjoy learning from others experience and seeing their successes. I was very fit and muscular when I was in school, enough so that back then where I was from I was called "manly" and made fun of(being a girl and all LOL)...so being young and impressionable, I quit and worked hard to be "normal".
About 3 years ago I said enough is enough, who wants to be normal anyway LOL. So, I spent a while just getting healthy, and am now focused on dropping some bf and adding some mass. I am not interested in competing at my age, but am working to be a very muscular and lean granny :) I started doing HST and have seen some pretty awesome changes already and I am just finishing my first cycle of HST, and I am already itching for more. I may get brave and post pictures of my journey...have to wait and see...

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
shan welcome to the iron den. Pleasure to have you here......

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
Welcome to the Den...great people here and good stuff to read over. If you got questions we got answers :)

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
Welcome to TID!

Last edited:
dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
Welcome Shan, always good to have another lady around, you have founda great board :)

Body_Builder

Body_Builder

MuscleHead
Oct 18, 2010
Welcome, glad to have you here.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Hi and welcome to TID

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
so very great to have you here and join us! welcome to the den. it is great to be a granny and in shape! :D

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
welcome ...im sure once u checked out this board out and see the good memebers here u will make this your home board...glad to have u around...Its never to late to build muscle...dw

doug

doug

Nov 1, 2010
I like your introduction shan. Welcome to TID.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Welcome Shan.You will fit right in here. I didnt start lifting till my late 20's and competing when I turned 30.If you have any questions dont hesitate to ask.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic