Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Hello all

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
Thanks for all the warm welcomes :) I guess I could always say I am 42yrs young and that my oldest made me a grandma before I was ready.....but, I look at it like a challenge to become the hottest granny in town LOL. Heck, a couple years back I was even called a GILF by a high school senior (granted I had no clue what he meant, but did eventually find out LOL), so I guess I am off to a decent start anyway. It does seem harder now, lifting heavy was less taxing when I was young, but I am up for it now and plan to give aging a run for it's money.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
Thanks for all the warm welcomes :) I guess I could always say I am 42yrs young and that my oldest made me a grandma before I was ready.....but, I look at it like a challenge to become the hottest granny in town LOL. Heck, a couple years back I was even called a GILF by a high school senior (granted I had no clue what he meant, but did eventually find out LOL), so I guess I am off to a decent start anyway. It does seem harder now, lifting heavy was less taxing when I was young, but I am up for it now and plan to give aging a run for it's money.

good for you! lifting heavy is harder on us old people :) i keep my heavy lifting to deads and am trying to get a better bench but the rest i have made the mental note that it hurts too much and it takes too long to recover when something goes wrong so i stick with lighter weight and more reps.

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
Welcome and glad you joined us. We are the same age YES !!! both a young 42.

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
Yay! Im in good company for sure then...nice to know there are others my age with the same lifestyle :)
As far as the lighter weight less reps, I just cannot do that...I have to use as much weight as possible while maintaining form or its just not gonna get me where I want to go :) I am on a mission to not only reduce bodyfat. but pack on at least a few lbs of muscle mass....not really into the "toned" look here, I want to beef up LOL. I love hitting the iron and pushing myself, it makes me feel way younger than my age and I don't have any intentions of stopping until I die...and don't have plans for that anytime soon. I can't wait to learn more about you all!

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
trying to put up a profile pic is interesting here :)

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
great profile pic! very impressive dead. you will get along great here!

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
Yes, thats my sweetheart, he is a great motivation for me :)

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Hi and Welcome to TID

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
Welcome aboard! It's good to have you here!

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
Welcome welcome!!!

Great to see the ladies now coming to this fine community..great to have you here too

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic