Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Heat and Bodyweight

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
its 95 degrees where I'm at. I'm going through gallon of H2O like nothing. I'm off work today so I take cold shower every hour.

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
Ok so the temps i work in for 14hrs a day have been over 130. We occationally go inside the tents where it was in the low 100s. So i feel kinda qualified to add to this one. Pre mix your protein shakes and freez them, stir up every once in a while to make it more of a slushie than an ice pop. You will find yourself enjoying the frozen treat a lot more than usual. Gatorade is great done the same way, low sugar if you want but if its that hot, your gonna burn off the sugars pretty quickly anyways. get yourself a camelbak, you can fill it up halfway, freeze then fill the rest the way and youll have cold water for a while. just make sure the hose isnt full when u freez it so you can still use it.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
The PB&J solution is on point - they are great frozen too.
Oats and protein powder with cold water is good money and easily choked down when thirsty.
Cold spaghetti is one of my favorite leftover choices...
Melon fruit gives good bursts of coolness while making the sugar be a bit healthier...could throw some fiber via ground flax in the shakea to cut back on net carbs too.

If possible, keep your body on an eating routine so you're naturally hungry during the same times each day.

Eating at work sucks.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic