Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Heard this on Steroid Podcast

Pooh6369

Pooh6369

Oct 13, 2019
Ok I listen to him in the morning while driving sometimes. He just said you could inject testosterone anally their a syringe no needle. Would absorb thru the blood system efficiently??? I know you can absorb drugs rectally but oil from test???. Never heard of that. I won't try try it but it's a interesting theory.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Ok I listen to him in the morning while driving sometimes. He just said you could inject testosterone anally their a syringe no needle. Would absorb thru the blood system efficiently??? I know you can absorb drugs rectally but oil from test???. Never heard of that. I won't try try it but it's a interesting theory.
What Podcast?

Pooh6369

Pooh6369

Oct 13, 2019
Steroid Podcast Dan the Bodybuilder on Spotify

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
You’d shit it out (or it would leak out your sphincter) before anything would be absorbed. Test base in a rectal suppository (glycerin based) could theoretically work but why lol?

Pooh6369

Pooh6369

Oct 13, 2019
You’d shit it out (or it would leak out your sphincter) before anything would be absorbed. Test base in a rectal suppository (glycerin based) could theoretically work but why lol?
Lol....like I said I heard that I thought WTF??? Just had to post what I heard!!

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Never heard of him, is it comedy style? Is the next episode snorting D-bol? I can see if you need a good laugh.

Rock Diesel

Rock Diesel

Mar 16, 2022
I've never heard of anything like that lol. I bet he said it just to see how many people would try it.

rosoo

rosoo

Apr 25, 2022
1651845699605.png

probably he is mentioned this kind of steroid ... lol :)

Smakybiba

Smakybiba

Jun 24, 2022
LOL, he was probably talking about suppositories because I had never heard of him and never heard of this method. I hope he was not serious because the only thing this syringe can do is only introduce something that will go out anyway. I don't see how it can be absorbed. It would be better if you use some supplements in your daily life, combining them with a healthy diet and gym workout. You can either choose peptides or sarms. I recently found some Peptides for Sale, and I'm currently using them. I cannot give any feedback so far. A couple of months should pass until I see the real difference or change.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic