Members
Latest Member
ctrl
What's New?

Heard this on Steroid Podcast

Z

ZaireJuarez

Jul 28, 2022
God, what a load of crap. People will think of anything to get a bigger audience for their radio transmitters. You should try that. In 99% of all steroid use cases, the traditional method of taking steroids is enough for people. And if it doesn't work for some people, that can only mean one thing, their body isn't receptive to steroids.

BrandenFlynn

BrandenFlynn

Jul 18, 2022
God, what a load of crap. People will think of anything to get a bigger audience for their radio transmitters. You should try that. In 99% of all steroid use cases, the traditional method of taking steroids is enough for people. And if it doesn't work for some people, that can only mean one thing, their body isn't receptive to steroids.
But it can't mean that you have to take them rectally. I, for example, use the excellent RAD-140 from This drug's myriad benefits are increased stamina and lean muscle strength. And I am satisfied with the regular use of this drug.

Last edited by a moderator:
trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
Where do I get a penis shaped syringe I don’t want to look like a idiot doing it, what if someone walks in on me

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
Is this so it avoids the first pass of the liver?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic