Latest Member
Douglas S
What's New?

Healthiest amount of gh

Dr_jitsu

Dr_jitsu

Apr 21, 2013
It was 2 weeks out.

I tried carb depleting an diuretics... didn't work out. Probably needed to pay someone to help.

You have to be very, very careful with diuretics. There is a very science based formula, and ever piece of the puzzle must be in place. If you stick to the formula precisely, you will do great. There will be no potassium loading, the Spirinolactone is potassium sparing, and negated the lasix. Lasics is only to be used he day before and maybe a touch more before prejudging.

This is the formula that all the Southern CA pros used back when I was competing (crazy Chris Duffy, Flex Wheeler et all). Chris told me that the Germans are crazy (starting 30 days out). Stick to the formula.

Dr_jitsu

Dr_jitsu

Apr 21, 2013
I can help you. But first, I need some info. For the show avi of yours, that was 14 days out, yes? I need your macros for the 10 weeks prior. The way you look in your avi, you ar were you need to be. I would keep your carbuntil 10 days out, and then bring them back up. After that, diuretics are EVERYTHING.

I can give you the formulo not deviate one bit trying to get the edge. Stick to the formula. 1.5 grams of test will be your base from 12 weeks to 3 weeks out

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic