annahales
What's New?

Health Benefits of Honey

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
THREAD NECROS EVERYWHERE!!

Honey is the bomb. I don't even care about the health benefits of it. It just tastes amazing to me.

rumbletumble

rumbletumble

Feb 25, 2012
If you wish to lose weight give this a try and do this first thing in the morning and before you go to bed.

1 tbsp. of Ceylon Cinnamon added to 1 cup of boiling water, let it cool down. When its cooled down add 2 tbsp. of real honey to the cinnamon in a shaker cup. I then add 1 tbsp. of Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar to the mix and drink it down. rt...

rumbletumble

rumbletumble

Feb 25, 2012
If you wish to lose belly fat give this a try and do this first thing in the morning and before you go to bed.

1 tbsp. of Ceylon Cinnamon added to 1 cup of boiling water, let it cool down. When its cooled down add 2 tbsp. of real honey to the cinnamon in a shaker cup. I then add 1 tbsp. of Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar to the mix and drink it down. rt...

S

Superman5000

Jan 8, 2018
I've also read somewhere for those with allergies to get local honey and eat it. I put honey in my food, drinks, everything. I mix concoction of honey, lemon, water, and apple cider vinegar for health reasons.