pbtom
What's New?

Health Benefits of Honey

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
THREAD NECROS EVERYWHERE!!

Honey is the bomb. I don't even care about the health benefits of it. It just tastes amazing to me.

rumbletumble

rumbletumble

Feb 25, 2012
If you wish to lose weight give this a try and do this first thing in the morning and before you go to bed.

1 tbsp. of Ceylon Cinnamon added to 1 cup of boiling water, let it cool down. When its cooled down add 2 tbsp. of real honey to the cinnamon in a shaker cup. I then add 1 tbsp. of Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar to the mix and drink it down. rt...

rumbletumble

rumbletumble

Feb 25, 2012
If you wish to lose belly fat give this a try and do this first thing in the morning and before you go to bed.

1 tbsp. of Ceylon Cinnamon added to 1 cup of boiling water, let it cool down. When its cooled down add 2 tbsp. of real honey to the cinnamon in a shaker cup. I then add 1 tbsp. of Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar to the mix and drink it down. rt...

S

Superman5000

Jan 8, 2018
I've also read somewhere for those with allergies to get local honey and eat it. I put honey in my food, drinks, everything. I mix concoction of honey, lemon, water, and apple cider vinegar for health reasons.

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
got to be real honey and cin

to much fake stuff

N

NoahJones

Apr 21, 2018
Cant eat honey at all. I dont like how it taste and smell :/

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic