Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Healing SHOULDER TENDONITIS?

sakaqb46

sakaqb46

Aug 28, 2010
Anyone have any suggestions on healing up shoulder tendonitis? My shoulder has been killing me for over 2 months now. I got the tendonitis diagnosed by an MRI, got some anti-inflammatory pills from the doc, went to physical therapy twice, and still no improvement! I laid off of the weights for about a month now, and I'm getting fat as hell! lol! I don't have sore muscles from working out, so Its hard to make myself eat clean, and get my protein. I haven't had a protein shake in weeks.

Any suggestions? For you that have had this problem, how long did it take to heal up for you? Will Deca help this problem? I'm gonna have to do a nice cycle anyways to gain back what I think I'm going to lose.Thanks in advance for replies.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Tough position you're in. I think if you jump back on the gear and hit the gym, even with the deca, you still stand the chance of not letting your shoulder rest and heal up. What are you taking for joint supps now?

ozzy69

ozzy69

MuscleHead
Apr 5, 2011
i have a nagging case of this in my left shoulder---time heals it but im not a time person so i push thru the pain

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Honestly what you need to do is research the etiology of the problem, is your shoulder internally rotated, what exercises are agravating the tendonitis, are you taking any joint supplements, are you icing the affected area, stretching your pecs?
Theres a lot of reasons you can get shoulder tendonitis, a little info on those lines would help be able to narrow down the possible cause thats what you need to address the underlying cause.
Just taking deca means temporarily healing, but if your still doing the same things or the impingement is still there it will just return later.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
if you had an MRI, they should have told you which tendon was inflamed. that will help you answer which exercises might be inflaming it and doing more damage and let you know which ones you can get away with.

there are some great natural antiinflammatories out there that can help decrease the inflammation and potentially speed healing. but once again this depends on what is the original problem and what you did to get it that way. there is no miracle cure for tendonitis, just frustration and trying to find what of the many things recommended will work for what you got.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic