Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Headlines I never thought I'd ever read...

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
1186883709057798144-png__700.jpg

Damn Chinese they are so clever always one step ahead of us.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Another stunt show by the dems.....just because they hate the man. They are scared of him, and they just like doing this BS. If Trump were out of the picture, they would just start doing it to DeSantis or whoever else is a threat. It's total BULLSHIT!

It's like....okay, you don't like him, so don't vote for him like you have been. This type of BS should be illegal, but our Justice Dept is a total joke.

It will all backfire again against these low-life extremist dems.

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
Another stunt show by the dems.....just because they hate the man. They are scared of him, and they just like doing this BS. If Trump were out of the picture, they would just start doing it to DeSantis or whoever else is a threat. It's total BULLSHIT!

It's like....okay, you don't like him, so don't vote for him like you have been. This type of BS should be illegal, but our Justice Dept is a total joke.

It will all backfire again against these low-life extremist dems.

I am sure Fidel Castro is smiling from his grave over stuff like this.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I won't be surprised to see him get indicted. It's silly, but TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) is a real thing. They want so badly to "get him." But once an indictment occurs, it moves out of the political arena, where the progressives control the levers of power, into the judiciary, where you actually have to provide evidence, etc.

The political powers that be have to make the calculation of whether they get more political benefit talking about an indictment and never indicting (instead keep talking about the "walls closing in...") or what is the cost of bringing charges and Trump being exonerated. Now you've got a martyr on your hands.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I won't be surprised to see him get indicted. It's silly, but TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) is a real thing. They want so badly to "get him." But once an indictment occurs, it moves out of the political arena, where the progressives control the levers of power, into the judiciary, where you actually have to provide evidence, etc.

The political powers that be have to make the calculation of whether they get more political benefit talking about an indictment and never indicting (instead keep talking about the "walls closing in...") or what is the cost of bringing charges and Trump being exonerated. Now you've got a martyr on your hands.

You are a smart man, Tommy:cool:

Like I stated 2-3 weeks back....this is all going to bite the dems in the ass when it is all said and done. DJT is getting MORE popular over the last month, and this will just elevate him higher now. They are doing 'my president' a favor:)

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
“Dem Rep Praises Buttigieg for Making Crash Test Dummies Female”

“To save taxpayer money they should put lipstick on the current crash test dummies and identify them as women” -Unknown

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic