Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

headed to philly with daughter for karate tourn

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
Heading out early for a weekend of karate touraments. Both her and I will be competing, she has a very good chances of bringing home a world championship in extreme creative forms and at 7 years old only. Should be a good father daughter bonding time.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
that's awesome dude! best of luck to you both

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
how cool. i had my kids do a karate camp a few years ago but neither of them really liked it, i was disappointed, thought it would be a great sport for them.

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
Thats great Redneck. good luck to both of you.

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
Sounds like a good time. Sounds like you a good dad. When I have kids hope I'm the same way. Best wishes for both of you!

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
Just got to the hotel suite........thank god for first class plane tickets, guess there was a bunch of screaming kids back in coach from chicago to philly. Bonus also was the chauffeur company I booked for a town car ride to the hotel was over booked so they sent a limo at no extra charge. Daughter got a huge kick out of it just thought it was the coolest thing ever.

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
how cool. i had my kids do a karate camp a few years ago but neither of them really liked it, i was disappointed, thought it would be a great sport for them.

That's to bad its great for kids in my opinion, good discipline and structure. My daughter doesn't have a choice about it, I want her to be able to defend herself. But luckily she has a gift for it and has excelled very quickly over the past year.

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
Sounds like a good time. Sounds like you a good dad. When I have kids hope I'm the same way. Best wishes for both of you!

Thank you bro, I really try. May not be the best dad but dammit I give it my all my kids are my world.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
That's to bad its great for kids in my opinion, good discipline and structure. My daughter doesn't have a choice about it, I want her to be able to defend herself. But luckily she has a gift for it and has excelled very quickly over the past year.

it is kind of a tough thing to make them do something that they hate when they are this young. they were only 3 and 4 when they did the camp. we missed it last year or they didnt have it, im not sure which! but my son has expressed some interest in it again so we will try again this summer.

glad you made it to the motel and in a limo, too cool for your daughter!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic