Kiddorism
What's New?

Head Shavers

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Thanks for the recommendation. I actually had the Skull Shaver ordered but canceled since this one was much cheaper. I don't have experience with any of the head shavers so this will be a good test. If I don't like it, I can always send it back. Plus, the Skull Shaver wasn't going to get here until about 1.5 weeks. The Remington will be here today.
You might have a rough go the first time depending on length but I use mine every 3 days and it cuts very close with about 3mins of effort.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
You might have a rough go the first time depending on length but I use mine every 3 days and it cuts very close with about 3mins of effort.

Already got it and used it. Did a pretty damn good job. Got closer than I thought it would. Just need for daily stubble that starts grabbing the knit cloth hats I wear. If I need extra smoothness I'll use a regular razor but really it's almost just as smooth as a razor right now. Appreciate it!

ogre

ogre

VIP Member
Dec 18, 2016
I'm not a shaver I'm head buzzer.I use a Wahl hair clipper with no attachment.I like the head wiskers my skin gets irritated with a razor.

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
I just had SMP done and it looks awesome ....

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
A black friend at work told me about the andis outliner. He said lots of brothers use them instead of shaving due to ingrown hairs over a blade. So I got one. It is the closest shave I have ever had with trimmers. I zip my head a couple times a week. I have had them damn near 15 years and never even sharpened the blades which still cut perfectly.

I trim my beard and my neck with it as well. Also the rest of me. Is it the best? I do not know, all I know it it has served me very well.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic