Members
Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

HCGenerate is it any good?

sakaqb46

sakaqb46

Aug 28, 2010
Lookin at this new product HCGenerate from a guy over at Elitefitness. What do you guys think of the profile of HCGenerate compared to other test boosters?

HCGenerate :Supplement facts

Serving size: 5 capsules x 30 servings per container.

Fadogia Agrestis.................1000

Fenugreek PE (50% testofen).....1000

3,4 Divanillyltetrahydrofuran....500

Bulgarian Tribulus Terrestre: 500mg

Vitamin E.......................200

LJ:100..........................100

Zinc............................7mg

I'm done with bull**** supplements. Your thoughts on HCGenerate please.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
You asking a question or trying to sell something here?

arnold

arnold

Sep 9, 2010
Dude, you dont need to make it sound like it can replace clomid and nolva, some people will read this garbage and possibly hurt them selves by not getting a proper SERM which this product is not. It dosnt even have reversitol in it which is the closest thing that is naturally occuring to a serm and still isnt as effictive as clomid or nolva. Id do some research and find a new way to advertise this product if I were these guys.

B

bdd814

Sep 19, 2010
I've just read this thread and am amazed at the elite debated product.

Nelson montana (Elite) and the administrator are honestly saying HCGenerate is better than HCG?! and to back up their claims needto posts a study done on rats which have no suppression of their HPTA and which have an increase in test when HCGenerate is used! Hardly conclusive proof the product works "better than HCG"!

Either those two guys are ignorant - in which case they shouldnt be posting things on a forum claiming that they know it all. Alternatively they are deliberately misleading people with their marketing BS and letting people that trust them mess up their endocrine axis completely. There is a special place reserved in the deepest recesses of Satan's toilet for those guys.

I am tempted to create an account and post the truth if it wasnt for the fact that I know my posts would be deleted within minutes.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Feel free to post what you want here bdd

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
yes, no censorship here bud... we have no plans to sell bullshit products, or even legit products for that matter, lol. Speak your mind...just don't say anything to harsh about LK, he gets a bit touchy when he hasn't had his beer for the night yet.

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
Whatever happened to that so-called guru that was linked here from that website? He came in, people called him out, and disappeared. What a schmuck.

W

westwood

Jan 17, 2011
II dont know why people mess with or buy this bunk stuff.

Like_a_Weed

Like_a_Weed

MuscleHead
Jan 25, 2011
I tried it and actually liked it, I used it after a ph cycle of Mdrol and I felt like I was really making gains as much or more than with the actually ph. I didn't like Mdrol though and made me feel pretty lousy. I am using it now, but I am on a sustanon cycle and don't think i would be able to tell if it was doing anything or not. I've added it in since i wasn't gonna use hcg and I know from last time I used it, it seemed to really give my nuts a boost, but even 5 weeks in on this cycle mine still seem pretty normal, which is to say tiny anyway.. I was pretty sold on their products for a while, still have a few in my stash, but really turned off by how they do business. Some great products, real fast shipping, but yeah, the way they push their shit and claim to know more than anybody else is possibly misleading alot of people and could be dangerous. I'm glad this place doesn't have that kinda shit and is why this is my forum of choice. I think there's only a couple good forums that haven't completely sold out.

Last edited:
W

westwood

Jan 17, 2011
Weed

Why not just use HCG? Why mess with this stuff when the real hormone is available at Walgreens with a script or any HRT clinic. This stuff isnt hard to get.

BTW, glad it worked for you.

Like_a_Weed

Like_a_Weed

MuscleHead
Jan 25, 2011
I will in the future, I just didnt know enough about it, I read so much and still wasn't ready. There's really alot of conflicting information out there. My hcg thread on here got exactly zero replys, so I'll probably just use it next time. Plus this cycles pretty mild, and future cycles will be just as or even milder. my next cycle will be 250-400 test and 400-600 equi or primo. I'm thinking 250 a week of test, 400 a week of primo, and t-Bol first 4 weeks, winny last 4-6 weeks.

I just checked and there was a couple replys to my thread, I hasn't seen them before and had given up on it. I guess I could still get some hcg, it's pretty cheap, and I can get 5000iu in about 2 weeks. 5000iu would be enough?

Last edited:
W

westwood

Jan 17, 2011
First understand u arent gonna overdose on HCG. Even the dosage instructions for men with testical attrophy are told to use up to 5,000 Iu a week. Ive know guys that have used more to get back to normal per week. The ampules I get sometimes are in 5000 IU amps and meant to be taken all at once in one ML. I personally choose to use 1000IU week when on cycle of test. But when doing a low cycle of 400 test, 250 wk will work. Its really what u need to get back to normal. 250 iu week is good maintenance dose. I would get 10,000 or 11,000 iu vial if you can

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic