Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

HCG use for always on

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
I wanted to share this as it's what I have had to figure out this week as my raisin nutts are pissing me off and I have been on over a year blast and cruise of Test now wanting to add HCG into the mix.

So I ask a buddy Luvthetest some of you may know him and he is a long time vet and I read what a HRT guy named Chad on Steriodology wrote and he is an actual HRT guy and seems to know his shit you also may know him too.

I will go with a little of both that has been told to me and here is what I got from them both.

Chip

Couple initial doses of 1000iu spread out 4 days apart, followed by 500iu 4 days apart, and then maintain with 250iu every 4 days. Some guys catch the shittiest of the shit ass end of aromatization from HCG, me being one of them. If you are one of those guys, you'll wanna stick at the 250iu dose. If you dont have issues with that, than you could safely amp it up to 500iu for maintenance.

Luvthetest

Looks ok to me I just dont think you need that big of a dose...I'd do 500iu wait 2 days do 500iu wait 2 days and see how your boys are doing if big and full do a 250iu maint dose every 3 or 4 days like he recommends if they are not at full size after 2 500iu doses do another 500iu dose wait 2 days and check them but I bet after the first 2 doses your boys will be happy ;)

Me

As LTT has said but if needed adjust iu for maintenance if needed.

Last edited:
Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
I do 4 to 500-IU a week, but sometimes I miss a few doses.

SJA

SJA

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2011
From my experience I keep it at 250 - 300ius E4d......but the last 3 weeks of any cycle raise it to 500iu's E3D. Everyone may respond a little differently.

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
Yeah smart bet would be to try 250iu every 3 to 4 days 1st for maintenance then adjust if needed.

Number LL

Number LL

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2010
I have been on HRT for 3-1/2 years along with a couple of blasts a year. I have been taking 250IU of HCG twice a week that whole time and everything is good. I run a little Asin all the time too.

I'm considering stopping the HCG for a month or so just to clean out but at 250IU I can't see much chance of ever burning the cells out.

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
I have been on HRT for 3-1/2 years along with a couple of blasts a year. I have been taking 250IU of HCG twice a week that whole time and everything is good. I run a little Asin all the time too.

I'm considering stopping the HCG for a month or so just to clean out but at 250IU I can't see much chance of ever burning the cells out.

Do you pin every 3 days or just use a pattern like Tuesdays and Fridays for example?

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010

Same with me. Have been on for almost 5 years now. I used to run the HCG 2x/week, but have dropped it down to 1x/week, and still think it's working out OK. Dosing is between 250-500 IUs.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic