Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Are you on TRT or cycle?

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
lower trt dose or use arimidex/aromasin. I have less drive at 200mg/week vs 125mg/week.

maybe hcg would help too..not sure but I know it goes down the higher the dose for me unless I'm using an AI and balanced.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
lower trt dose or use arimidex/aromasin. I have less drive at 200mg/week vs 125mg/week.

Why would someone add in an AI to improve sex drive? Reducing your estrogen typically does the opposite. I would not touch an AI, unless your test/estrogen ratios are way out of whack, and that would be strange at a test dose of 200mg/wk.

Perhaps blood work is a good place to start.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I agree with TG in getting blood work. There could be numerous reasons why you don’t have a sex drive or just one small issue. Or you’re really stressed and don’t know it.

If all the numbers are okay maybe try different medications, Test Gels or creams. Some TRT docs will do a low dose of Test Cream with a low dose Test shot.

Make sure they check your DHEA levels, prolactin, thyroid.

I know with myself, same dosage every week, some weeks no sex drive, then a few weeks of feeling amazing and having a awesome sex drive.

ValeTudo8080

ValeTudo8080

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2011
get the blood work...... but in general yes HCG improves my drive because it feels like the sperm just want to start running around everywhere and balls get all swole up and ready to bust.

But that is usually on a tren cycle and just low dose test you should not have those issues.

If i am feeling shut down i'll usually just shoot 5000iu and then wait a week and blast another 5000iu....that should get anybody back normal and blowing bigger loads,etc.

On a TRT dose maybe just 250iu every 5 days and that might work too.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic