Samson0692
What's New?

HCG Storage and Usage

TheRide

TheRide

VIP Member
Oct 6, 2017
Hey Guys,

Curious on your opinion here. I have some 10,000 iu kits of HCG which is ALOT for me to use for PCT and even if I supplement during my cycle (which I usually do for the later stages of my cycles...). As a result, I've pre-loaded some slin pins, froze it and pull them out as needed. Didnt want to freeze the bottle bc of of a host of other issues that presents. What are you opinions on this? Do you think I'm wasting my time or do you think the compound will stay stable when frozen in Bac Water? I also have a few kits that expired in 2017-18 that i keep stored in the freezer. I presume that they are fine for a few years past exp date. Welcome your thoughts...

Reactions: CFM
Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle

VIP Member
Oct 13, 2014
I have no idea, but if you go through with it lets us know. I would think it would be pretty innocuous, but you may want to ask @Mike_RN

myosin

myosin

VIP Member
May 27, 2011
Perfect... draw up syringes, freeze and thaw as needed... gtg.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
I would prefer not freezing but if you do:

1). Protect the protein by putting prefilled set ups in a Tupperware as opposed to directly in freezer.

2). Thaw the pins as needed in the refrigerator so they don’t hit room temp too long.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I have used refrigerated hg hcg that was an honest decade beyond expiration date and my nuts swelled like crazy.
reconstituted, I agree with Mike, avoid the freezer burn my biggest concern would be degradation of the stopper.
10k units has always been a manageable amount for pct for me, what protocol are you planning?

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
What comes to mind here is this. Reconstituting and allowing the amino acids chains to fully form and set before freezing. I am really interested in this and look forward to you posting the results.

TheRide

TheRide

VIP Member
Oct 6, 2017
I would prefer not freezing but if you do:

1). Protect the protein by putting prefilled set ups in a Tupperware as opposed to directly in freezer.

2). Thaw the pins as needed in the refrigerator so they don’t hit room temp too long.

Thx for the input @Mike_RN - much appreciated. I drew them in slin pins, wrapped in freezer wrap and store in freezer zip locks. Pull as needed, a min or two under the armpit and defrosted. Usually give another few mins to adjust so I'm not injecting ice cold water in the muscle. Finished up PCT about 2 weeks ago and so far so good... seem to be back to baseline w/minimal loss on gains. Sex drive is good, mood, nuts, etc seem to be A-OK. PCT consisted of 500 IU's of HCG 3x/week for 3 weeks. Clomid: 300mg/day 1, 200 Days 2-4, 100mg Day 5 and 50mg for the next 3 weeks and Nolva 20mg ED through the duration of PCT. Pretty typical/basic routine but it works for me...

TheRide

TheRide

VIP Member
Oct 6, 2017
What comes to mind here is this. Reconstituting and allowing the amino acids chains to fully form and set before freezing. I am really interested in this and look forward to you posting the results.

Hey Bro - After reconstituting I filled the slin syringes. I reconstituted at a ratio of 1000 IU/CC. So in my case, one 10,000 IU HCG kit to 10 CC's of bac water. Drew up 500 IUs or 1/2 CC into each slin pin which gave me 20 pre-filled pins @ 500 iu's each. . From start to finish prob took an hour or so. I then wrapped in freezer paper, put in a zip lock freezer bag and put into the freezer. Posted my results in another post in this thread. The HCG was Ovidac brand and expired in 9/18 actually. Its been stored in the freezer un-reconstituted since I got in in 2017.

Any questions... hit me up, happy to help and share experience bro.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic