Members
Latest Member
bsimon7074
What's New?

HCG preservation

Popeye50

Popeye50

Nov 5, 2012
Sorry but you are wrong. Yes its the same thing that comes with it but its for immediate use, no longer than one week storage after reconstitution. Thats why we use BAC water so we can store up to 60 days in the fridge. Sodium chloride is salt, salt degrades hcg and has no long term sterile effect.

First...he said he had bac water NaCl...not just saltwater

Second....a week? Ya, so does plain sterile water

And lastly...I 'd like to know what study you're talking about that Bacteriostatic Sodium Chloride degrades HCG to renderless...in 7 days

Rumpy

Rumpy

Mar 17, 2013
I'm so confused. I found this on an HCG diet web site, This is the same type of stuff I have, but this is not where I got it.

If you order any of our HCG Mixing Kits, the Bacteriostatic Sodium Chloride can be chosen as the preferred mixing solvent and included. Keep your HCG mixture fresher for longer with Bacteriostatic Sodium Chloride from HCGSupplies.com, LLC

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013

And lastly...I 'd like to know what study you're talking about that Bacteriostatic Sodium Chloride degrades HCG to renderless...in 7 days
I know what he meant when he said salt water, sodium chloride...
It's basic knowledge. Do your own research....

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013

Oh, and you must use sodium chloride for hgh and peps too huh?

Popeye50

Popeye50

Nov 5, 2012
I'm so confused. I found this on an HCG diet web site, This is the same type of stuff I have, but this is not where I got it.

If you order any of our HCG Mixing Kits, the Bacteriostatic Sodium Chloride can be chosen as the preferred mixing solvent and included. Keep your HCG mixture fresher for longer with Bacteriostatic Sodium Chloride from HCGSupplies.com, LLC

Bro...you're fine, but start a thread asking about bacteriostatic NaCl if you want to get more input.

I've heard long time vets say it doesn't ****ing matter if it is bac-NaCl or just BW...with peps, HGH, or HCG.

Just because some people like to say bullshit that they are not sure of.....it makes others stray away from the idea and stick with BW. There's a lot of BS myth's out there that get passed along.

Rumpy

Rumpy

Mar 17, 2013
Thanks for the input. My real question really isn't about Bac NaCl, it's only having one vial of HCH and wanting to use it for 10 weeks. Trying to divide the powder to mix two separate batches doesn't really seem practical, at least not with the equipment I have, so the question is will it keep well enough for 10 weeks or is there anything that I can do to keep the potency up. I'm not super worried about this though because I'm assuming that even if the efficacy starts to drop a bit, it's still better than nothing. I'm not planning to start the HCG for a few weeks, so maybe I will start a new thread. Really just curious as to what other people do that want to run it for more than a month.

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
Bro...you're fine, but start a thread asking about bacteriostatic NaCl if you want to get more input.

I've heard long time vets say it doesn't ****ing matter if it is bac-NaCl or just BW...with peps, HGH, or HCG.

Just because some people like to say bullshit that they are not sure of.....it makes others stray away from the idea and stick with BW. There's a lot of BS myth's out there that get passed along.

Keep on spreading them!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic