Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

HCG preservation

S

Superphysio

Sep 13, 2010
Hi guys,

The HCG I purchased comes in two glass vials without rubber seal, the ones that you break. I´m only using half the vial. Is it possible to keep the other half refrigerated in a syringe for 48 hours?

Thanks

Superphysio

M

morrey

Jul 17, 2012
yeah thats fine. I would keep the syringe refrigerated though. Once HCG is reconstituted and is at room temp it will start to degrade but 48 hrs isnt long enough to render it useless, so if you have to store it at room temp go for it.
Forgot to mention. If it is reconstituted and stored in the fridge it will last a couple of months

S

Superphysio

Sep 13, 2010
Excellent, thank u! I´ll keep it in the fridge

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
How many IU's is the ampule you got? Something doesn't sound right in how you are mixing.

rmewrench

rmewrench

Sep 9, 2011
Shelf life of HCG depends on what it's reconcstructed with. BAC water about 30 days , AA it can last several months...must be refrigerated though.

Rumpy

Rumpy

Mar 17, 2013
I’m a little bit curious about this as well. I have a 5000 iu vial and 0.9% bacteriostatic salt water to mix. I would like to use 500 iu’s per week, so it will need to last 10 weeks. What’s the best way to deal with this?

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
I’m a little bit curious about this as well. I have a 5000 iu vial and 0.9% bacteriostatic salt water to mix. I would like to use 500 iu’s per week, so it will need to last 10 weeks. What’s the best way to deal with this?

Toss the salt water and get bac water. Add 5 ml's bac water. 1 ml= 1000iu, .5 ml=500iu and so on...

Rumpy

Rumpy

Mar 17, 2013
Toss the salt water and get bac water. Add 5 ml's bac water. 1 ml= 1000iu, .5 ml=500iu and so on...

This is not the little vial it came with, I ordered Hospira BAC water with 0.9% Sodium Chloride just for this. I would like to use it since I have it, but is there a problem? Should I have ordered plain BAC water?

Popeye50

Popeye50

Nov 5, 2012
This is not the little vial it came with, I ordered Hospira BAC water with 0.9% Sodium Chloride just for this. I would like to use it since I have it, but is there a problem? Should I have ordered plain BAC water?
NaCl bac water is fine for HCG reconstitution, that's actually what comes with the HG shit I've used.

Last edited:
Rumpy

Rumpy

Mar 17, 2013
Thanks for the info guys. If I mix it and keep it in the fridge, is it gtg for a 10 week run?

Popeye50

Popeye50

Nov 5, 2012
Well, they say 30 days for bac water if refrigerated, but I've used it for a couple months with no problems.

You could preload some pins and freeze them if you are worried about it going bad, again have done this with no problems. Just keep everything sterile.

Last edited:
B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
NaCl bac water is fine for HCG reconstitution, that's actually what comes with the HG shit I've used.

Sorry but you are wrong. Yes its the same thing that comes with it but its for immediate use, no longer than one week storage after reconstitution. Thats why we use BAC water so we can store up to 60 days in the fridge. Sodium chloride is salt, salt degrades hcg and has no long term sterile effect.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic