Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Hcg pre pct

Like_a_Weed

Like_a_Weed

MuscleHead
Jan 25, 2011
Hey I'm seriously lost in my quest for understanding how to use hcg in my cycle. This is my first cycle and I'm running sustanon 250 E3D for 13 weeks (30 amps, so 90 days thereabouts). I was concidering getting 5000iu and doing 500 EOD for the last 10 days before pct starts, the period after I'm done injecting, but still taking winstrol. I was gonna wait 2 weeks after my last inject to start pct, but use the winny up til the end. I don't want to buy much more than that, maybe I could get 2x 5000 if necessary but I'd rather start saving up for my next cycle for fall.

Like_a_Weed

Like_a_Weed

MuscleHead
Jan 25, 2011
Hey I'm seriously lost in my quest for understanding how to use hcg in my cycle. This is my first cycle and I'm running sustanon 250 E3D for 13 weeks (30 amps, so 90 days thereabouts). I was concidering getting 5000iu and doing 500 EOD for the last 10 days before pct starts, the period after I'm done injecting, but still taking winstrol. I was gonna wait 2 weeks after my last inject to start pct, but use the winny up til the end. I don't want to buy much more than that, maybe I could get 2x 5000 if necessary but I'd rather start saving up for my next cycle for fall.

Apparently math is not my thing. How bout 500iu every day last 10 days or EOD for 20? That makes a bit more sense.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
How about 250 iu every 3 days from the get go of that cycle. That way there is no atrophy of the leydig cells at all and you can jump right into pct of-course first waiting for the longest ester of the sus to clear. A much smoother landing imo.

JC

JC

Dec 1, 2010
How about 250 iu every 3 days from the get go of that cycle. That way there is no atrophy of the leydig cells at all and you can jump right into pct of-course first waiting for the longest ester of the sus to clear. A much smoother landing imo.

and there you have it folks... shine for the win!

FYI to the op... with sust you have to wait three weeks from the last shot to start pct...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic