Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Hcg pre pct help

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
What about natural test boosters? What about using sarms? Is there anything useful to use between cycles to help maintain your gains made during cycle? I've never done pct, I'm nearing the end of my first cycle. I really tried to talk myself into staying on (blast and cruise) but know that I need to come off completely but getting stronger and bigger is addicting, it's so unbelievably satisfying. I plan to use hcg for the last month of my cycle (I know I should have started sooner but too late) then nolva/clomid for pct. I also have post-cycle from protien factory, and bridge and unleashed from need to build muscle.

After your pct run you can add aromasin in for 25mg Every 3 days for 2wks on and two off between cycles. Not only will it lower SHBG it will raise test levels a bit without any estrogen rebound after you discontinue the drug. Also won't lower IGF or mess with your lipids.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Also, you should NOT use HCG During PCT...HCG suppresses natural test, only furthering your recovery

AWARE72

AWARE72

MuscleHead
Oct 17, 2010
DAA, DIM are a couple DAA will raise test, DIM will lower Estrogen. just started these as part of my PCT protocol. I think I posted my protocol on here somewhere...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic