SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
https://themenshealthclinic.co.uk/the-benefits-of-using-hcg-with-trt/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4741372/

https://medicinecoach.com/why-you-need-hcg-if-you-are-on-testosterone-therapy/

https://www.practicalpainmanagement.com/amp/10033

***I’m not a doctor. I read and extrapolate. I learn from a combo of my own experience, research, and the experiences of others.

Key points from above links.

Lh and fsh affect many downstream functions, including the formation of myriad other hormones that regulate anything from mood to metabolism.

Hcg administration can help with addiction and pain management, showing clear connections to cognitive function and emotive regulation, along with potential for anabolic nerve regeneration and other neurogenic properties.

I’ll add more links to this as I find them. Damn near impossible to find a study done on a bunch of otherwise healthy adult males on trt to clinically assess hcg strictly for the purpose of mood, mental, emotional,etc... benefits. But I feel strongly, FOR YOUR BENEFIT, that hcg should always be taken with exogenous test, whether trt or cycle. That’s my opinion and the purpose of this thread is to prove it or change my mind.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Hey SAD, I agree with you. I've been taking HCG at 500IUs 1x/week, or 250IUS 2x/week for about 12 years now.

When I pin 2x/week, I pin it the last two days of the week before my next test pin. So, for example, if I pin my test on Sundays, I would pin 250IUs on Friday and Saturday of the next week.

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
Interesting.
It’s been a while since I ran a course of hcg.
Your making me want to order and experiment.

From past experiences I know it changed my testicle size along with the amount of sperm
(Both for the better)

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Interesting.
It’s been a while since I ran a course of hcg.
Your making me want to order and experiment.

From past experiences I know it changed my testicle size along with the amount of sperm
(Both for the better)

Definitely does that too. I have no interest in babies, but bigger nuts is nice. Let us know if you decide to experiment with it again. For me, it’s all about my mood and mindfulness. I just feel more grounded, stable, and peaceful, when I run my hcg. The science seems to support the experience.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Hey SAD, I agree with you. I've been taking HCG at 500IUs 1x/week, or 250IUS 2x/week for about 12 years now.

When I pin 2x/week, I pin it the last two days of the week before my next test pin. So, for example, if I pin my test on Sundays, I would pin 250IUs on Friday and Saturday of the next week.

If I remember right, Crisler developed that method and it was based on some natural pulse the body has, but I can’t remember exactly. Crisler has lonnng been a proponent of “backloading pathways” with hcg supplementation during trt.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Yes, that was Crisler's protocol. The theory behind it is pretty simple. By days 5 and 6 after your pin of test C or E, your levels are beginning to dip slightly. The HCG acts like an LH signal to the testicles, triggering the testicles to generate its own test to boost the levels back up to keep test levels more even.

Honestly, I didn't notice any significant drop near the end of the week when pinning 1x/week, but I do think it kept the balls from shrinking too much.

J

J2048b

MuscleHead
Jul 2, 2012
Thats how i always did my hcg

Mon test shot

Wed . 5 anastrozole

Friday 250 hcg
Sunday 250 hcg

Felt ahwwmazing

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I have a TON of hcg laying around for a few years now so I think I will do a huge cycle for a week or so then try the 500 or 250 per week protocol

Reactions: SAD
MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
My TRT doc is Dr. Lipshultz
Pretty well know guy for this stuff.

He prescribes HCG as a part of the program.
First time he prescribed it I told him I dont care about the size of my nuts and that I had a vasectomy so nothing to worry about.
But he said a few of the reasons SAD refers too.

I really cant tell much difference when I take it or not so the jury is out for me.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic