Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

HCG of any use at end of cycle?

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
I have a friend who has 4.5 weeks of a 12 week 400mg/week cycle of test c.

Will hcg have any effect if he takes it from now until 1 week after his last shot?

If so, how many iu's a week would you recommend?

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Why would you do that? Wait until the cycle is over and the test is out and do a couple 2,500 iu shots like people have been doing for the past 15 years and Drs still do today. Thats the way HCG was intended to be used. Some dipshit over at steroid.com named lighting bolt or something started this who HCG while on cycle bullshit like 10 years ago and it caught on. Some will disagree but that's not how the body works. Do 5-10,000 iu after the test is done.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
I believe it introduces LH into your system, but its short lived, so you need to keep doing it. Not sure of the benefits of that.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
We old timers used to run it during and past cycle to keep your nuts big and keep em producing ala Bill Phillips and Dan Duchaine.
I now never use it lol smaller nuts means my chica can put BOTH of them in her mouth at once;):p

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
HCG is for coming off totally or trying to have kids.

If you want to go clean for awhile you want to blast HCG for a several weeks to get things back online.
unless you want to knock someone up while on no use to take it while on.

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
My friend is coming of completely for 3 months before doing another cycle. He was on 12 weeks. He'll be using nolva 40/40/20/20 post. Just trying to see the best way to go about it to get his nuts up and running as quickly as possible.

@Gms585 @gunslinger @Littleguy What dose and protocol should he use?

I was thinking 500iu 2x a week up until 1 week past his last injection. Ya'll think blasting 2000 2x week for 2 weeks post cycle would be better? I just can't find any good info on it other than the ole Swale protocol from back in the day.

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
My friend is coming of completely for 3 months before doing another cycle. He was on 12 weeks. He'll be using nolva 40/40/20/20 post. Just trying to see the best way to go about it to get his nuts up and running as quickly as possible.

I was thinking 500iu 2x a week up until 1 week past his last injection. Ya'll think blasting 2000 2x week for 2 weeks post cycle would be better? I just can't find any good info on it other than the ole Swale protocol from back in the day.

well for years I would do like this
week 1 off - mon 5000mcg / thurs 5000mcg
week 2 off - wend 5000mcg
week 3 off - wend 5000mcg

HOWEVER
allot of new studies and fertility tests have shows a more aggressive approach of
8-10 weeks of 10,000mcg per week
is more effective and gives long lasting post therapy test elevations

My concern with the new approach would be if you are sensitive to gyno that much pulsation of natural test and likely estro could cause issues without a serm or ai also in play AND idk that the fertility studies used those so it could impact results.

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
Here's what I had him do and it seemed to have worked very well. Onto week 4 post cycle and he's still feeling great. Nuts are on tip top shape.

2 weeks from end of cycle
2000 iu 3 x week 1/2mg to 1mg adex week as needed
Last week of cycle
1000 iu 3 x week 1/2mg to 1mg adex week as needed
1 week after cycle
500 iu 3 x week 1/2 mg adex week as needed
2 weeks
no AI or hCG

Nolvadex 20mg everyday for 6 weeks

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Hcg : the great unknown thats known but nobody seems to know still. Oof.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010

I personally do 2 x 2,500iu shots after my cycle ends for moderate cycles. For heavier cycles I'll do 4 x 2500iu shots. 1 shot about every 5-7 days.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Why would you do that? Wait until the cycle is over and the test is out and do a couple 2,500 iu shots like people have been doing for the past 15 years and Drs still do today. Thats the way HCG was intended to be used. Some dipshit over at steroid.com named lighting bolt or something started this who HCG while on cycle bullshit like 10 years ago and it caught on. Some will disagree but that's not how the body works. Do 5-10,000 iu after the test is done.

There’s a quote about doing things the same way as always and how it’s not intelligent. Also a famous psych experiment about monkeys getting sprayed with water when climbing for bananas....if you know, you know.

Either way, whether on trt or especially when cycling, hcg is important to use consistently at a proven effective/safe dosing and schedule. I don’t care if you don’t use it @gunslinger , that’s more for me and I don’t expect you to learn any new tricks at this point.

But this whole thread is sad to see, especially from vets, when the proof is already in the pudding, as they say.

I don’t want any newbies to come across this and think that “well, the vets said not to use it until the end, or if I wanted kids. So I’m never using it!!!! Yay!!!!!”

Use hcg if you cycle.
Use hcg if you cruise.
Use hcg if you trt.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic