Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

HCG of any use at end of cycle?

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Either way, whether on trt or especially when cycling, hcg is important to use in a consistent and proven .
I'm an old guy on TRT, and I cycle, so HCG is something I just do several times a year. I like using it, and will continue to do so, probably until I'm in a nursing home.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
There’s a quote about doing things the same way as always and how it’s not intelligent. Also a famous psych experiment about monkeys getting sprayed with water when climbing for bananas....if you know, you know.

Either way, whether on trt or especially when cycling, hcg is important to use consistently at a proven effective/safe dosing and schedule. I don’t care if you don’t use it @gunslinger , that’s more for me and I don’t expect you to learn any new tricks at this point.

But this whole thread is sad to see, especially from vets, when the proof is already in the pudding, as they say.

I don’t want any newbies to come across this and think that “well, the vets said not to use it until the end, or if I wanted kids. So I’m never using it!!!! Yay!!!!!”

Use hcg if you cycle.
Use hcg if you cruise.
Use hcg if you trt.

Do what works for you. I've tried both ways. I do what works for me. Some of the "new science" is bullshit just saying. Just because its a new idea doesn't automatically make it better. Nowhere did I ever say not to use HCG. In fact if you do a cycle I always highly recommend it. If you think you benefit from taking baby micro doses all through your cycle more power to you. You can also split your anavar up into 3-4 doses per day and drink your winny if you like. lol

All I know is whats worked well for me over the years after trying things different ways. I seem to be in pretty good company with others who have done the same thing and found what works best for them too. Is that bro-science? Maybe. But I'll take the word of hundreds of vets who have been at this 20+ years + my own results over a long winded white paper written by people in lab coats any day.

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
Everytime I do hcg,gives me acne. Next time I will run aromasin with it.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Everytime I do hcg,gives me acne. Next time I will run aromasin with it.
You could cut your dosage too? I wonder if its boosting your testosterone too much?

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Do what works for you. I've tried both ways. I do what works for me. Some of the "new science" is bullshit just saying. Just because its a new idea doesn't automatically make it better. Nowhere did I ever say not to use HCG. In fact if you do a cycle I always highly recommend it. If you think you benefit from taking baby micro doses all through your cycle more power to you. You can also split your anavar up into 3-4 doses per day and drink your winny if you like. lol

All I know is whats worked well for me over the years after trying things different ways. I seem to be in pretty good company with others who have done the same thing and found what works best for them too. Is that bro-science? Maybe. But I'll take the word of hundreds of vets who have been at this 20+ years + my own results over a long winded white paper written by people in lab coats any day.

I have always respected the mantra “to each his own” and I definitely appreciate the differences from one human experience to the next.

I’ve also long questioned the motives of research papers and the doctors and companies sponsoring said papers, but HcG is way past that at this point.

But again, I just wanted to provide another opinion for others stumbling onto this thread.
Suum cuique.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic