Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

HCG long term keep going or not?

S

Shamrockbear1

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2011
So i started HCG 4 weeks after my first shot and that was about a year ago... So now Im having libido issues so I wondering should I keep on with the hcg 500-750 a week? Or should I drop it... As far as kids Im done having kids so need to worry there just want to have some natural recovery eventually and also increase libido?

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
So i started HCG 4 weeks after my first shot and that was about a year ago... So now Im having libido issues so I wondering should I keep on with the hcg 500-750 a week? Or should I drop it... As far as kids Im done having kids so need to worry there just want to have some natural recovery eventually and also increase libido?

Why have you been running HCG so long? That keeps you shut down.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Shamrock have you been on for a year?

I think between this post and the other about Adex you need to get yourself some blood work. Guessing at what to take or not to take is not as smart as knowing what to take or not to take. If you need help interpreting the results when you get them, post up. There are also places like privatemdlabs where you can get this done quickly.

S

Shamrockbear1

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2011
Well about 6 months ago got my blood work done and E2 came back high so I think I had some bunk but since got doc prescribed adex so Im trying to figure out where I sit especially since its killing my sex drive with a gram of test a week I should be a walking hard on.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Well about 6 months ago got my blood work done and E2 came back high so I think I had some bunk but since got doc prescribed adex so Im trying to figure out where I sit especially since its killing my sex drive with a gram of test a week I should be a walking hard on.

prolactin, low progesterone, hormonal imbalance, hard to say but yes high test with low estro proges, high prolactin can kill sex drive.

But if E2 is high that is most likely your problem, try switching to Exemestane for a bit and drop the crap anastrazole you got.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
prolactin, low progesterone, hormonal imbalance, hard to say but yes high test with low estro proges, high prolactin can kill sex drive.

But if E2 is high that is most likely your problem, try switching to Exemestane for a bit and drop the crap anastrazole you got.

If his E2 is high should he stop the HCG for a bit? (Shamrock I'm not suggesting this I'm just picking SHINE's Mammoth brain)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic