Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

HCG for fat loss?

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Anyone know anything about it? One of my coworkers was talking about it.I am clueless as always.She said she heard it helps with appetite suppresion.

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
the hcg diet is a 500 calorie a day diet :O

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
I'll PM you the data I have on it and my experience with it tomorrow....don't feel like rebutting all the jackassery that follows any time I post on it.

MAYO

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
just say no to the HCG diet!!! 500 calories a day for 3 weeks, no excercise, then like only 1000 calories for another 2 weeks or some stupid thing! my best friend has done it three times and every time she suffers and makes everyone else suffer, loses about 10-12 lbs and then gains back 15 lbs when she is done! stupid diet plan! i started really working on my diet at the same time she started her first trip and here we are a year later, me recomped and she is 10# heavier and still miserable! me happy, she miserable!

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
It's just a diet. hCG doesn't help. Plus, the people that have prescriptions for it, have to pay astronomical amounts for it, because the demand went up. Fuck!

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
any 500cal diet will help u lose the lbs hcg works but u will have to learn how to eat before u come off and 99% never do its better to leave this for the grossly overweight now if u want to stunt ur hunger?? then just mt2 it and have a tan with a side of cardio sex if u do hcg then go the inject route but imho u dont need it we/i love ya just the way u are :)

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Ah see now i was under the impression it was an appetite suppresant.I would kill people if I only ate 500 cals a day .I just hear an add on the radio for it.Sounds just like the hydrocut lipozene adds

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
500Kcal a day isn't enough for a sedentary women so of course they are going to lose a ton of weight. Than they'll just be skinny fat instead of large fat.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
HCG temporarily suppresses(6 weeks) Alpha2 receptors responsible for protecting fat reserves. Coupled with a beta agonist such as clenbuterol, fat loss can be significant in a caloric deficit. The 500 cal diet is for sedentary individuals, not athletes. An athlete using HCG for fat loss could consume a much greater amount of calories and still see marked improvement. As an experiment a year ago when I was just over 200lbs I ran 75mcg HCG/day with an 1800cal dieat and normal weight training with moderate cardio 3-4x week. I shredded out easily with little to no hunger issues. The science is there, just not "socially acceptable" in our bodybuilding circles yet......my 2c, not gonna argue about it.

MAYO

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
My biggest beef with it is all these people decided to buy a bunch of it instead of proper diet and exercise. This drove demand up. Now I have to wait for the pharmacy to get it in and I'm paying $125 for a 10,000-IU kit, when 4 or 5-years ago, before the craze, I was paying $65.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic