Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

HCG discussion

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
What do you mean 2000iu per week leading into pct.....hcg is your pct, it's all about giving your body a chance to get back to normal and helping it to achieve this asap and I don't see how it can know what normal is if your taking gear and hcg......

Not sure if this is what he means but I do my PCT like this: 2 weeks after my last shot of test I'll shoot 2,500iu HCG. At the same time I'll start nolva and clomid at 40/40/20/20 and 150/100/100. One week later I'll shoot another 2,500iu of HCG.

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
What do you mean 2000iu per week leading into pct.....hcg is your pct, it's all about giving your body a chance to get back to normal and helping it to achieve this asap and I don't see how it can know what normal is if your taking gear and hcg......

I consider "pct" the period of time on Serms. I always considered the 1-3 weeks of hcg n decreasing blood levels something different.
If cycle is breakfast and pct is lunch
Then hcg time is brunch...
Get Me?
I normally use 1000iu 2x per week during that time.
3x 2500iu seems like allot. I'm wondering about diminishing results.

A

andz327

VIP Member
Mar 5, 2013
Not sure if this is what he means but I do my PCT like this: 2 weeks after my last shot of test I'll shoot 2,500iu HCG. At the same time I'll start nolva and clomid at 40/40/20/20 and 150/100/100. One week later I'll shoot another 2,500iu of HCG.
That sounds more realistic/sensible and if that works for you great, personally depending on how long I was on and how much gear I was using hcg every 3 days/twice a week with clomid for 2-3 weeks and the hcg we were getting at 2500iu came as a one shot kit not for it to be spread out and used as a weakened dose

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
Hcg is not sufficient for PCT. At least from my experience. You need clomid and nolvadex to recover fully. Especially from harsher compounds. Deca always took me longer to come back from than most compounds

A

andz327

VIP Member
Mar 5, 2013
Hcg is not sufficient for PCT. At least from my experience. You need clomid and nolvadex to recover fully. Especially from harsher compounds. Deca always took me longer to come back from than most compounds
If you read the last message before yours you'll see that I mentioned using clomid, deca is in your system for a long time which could be something to do with why it takes longer

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
If you read the last message before yours you'll see that I mentioned using clomid, deca is in your system for a long time which could be something to do with why it takes longer
Yes I noticed that your two posts contradicted each other. That's why I felt the need to reiterate that Hcg is NOT your PCT. I would hate for somebody that didn't know any better to come along and start spreading inaccurate information about PCT based on that statement. I've actually known guys that swear all you need for PCT is hcg and that has never been the case in my experience. Which is precisely why I used the words "IN MY EXPERIENCE" in my reply

A

andz327

VIP Member
Mar 5, 2013
How did they contradict each other??

A

andz327

VIP Member
Mar 5, 2013
I never said hcg is all you need some other guy said he uses 2000iu of leading into his pct and I only remarked that hcg is your pct(not just something to take before your pct)

A

andz327

VIP Member
Mar 5, 2013
And actually I know guys that are fine with just hcg, but thats not me as I need clomid also

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic