Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

HCG cruise?

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
So I was thinking if we can get away with 250-500iu EOD for a 3 month cycle then shouldn't we be able to cruise on it after PCT. I just love the way I feel on HCG and looking for an excuse to stay on it. Why don't people on TRT just use HCG if they're already shut down anyway?

Sep 11, 2012
So I was thinking if we can get away with 250-500iu EOD for a 3 month cycle then shouldn't we be able to cruise on it after PCT. I just love the way I feel on HCG and looking for an excuse to stay on it. Why don't people on TRT just use HCG if they're already shut down anyway?

I know what you mean, however your testies will actually get used to the hcg and it will stop working after 10 weeks. I tried it myself at the same iu as you. My doc got back to me and told me to cycle it 10/10 so I did and it worked fine. My new doc has found a way to doit year round at low iu. I'm in Dubai right now and won't see him for a few weeks. I will see if I can get the routine for you before then because man I love what it does for my libido. I'll see what I come up with brother.

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
I know what you mean, however your testies will actually get used to the hcg and it will stop working after 10 weeks. I tried it myself at the same iu as you. My doc got back to me and told me to cycle it 10/10 so I did and it worked fine. My new doc has found a way to doit year round at low iu. I'm in Dubai right now and won't see him for a few weeks. I will see if I can get the routine for you before then because man I love what it does for my libido. I'll see what I come up with brother.

That's great bro, I think a lot of us could use that info. See I had no idea it stopped working after 10 weeks.

Braw16

Braw16

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2012
I am on TRT now and my doc has me on hcg but its only been about 4 weeks. I would like to see what is said in this thread.

Braw16

Braw16

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2012
He told me to take 500mgs a week all in one shot. I break it up and do it twice a week because I did a little reading and that seemed the best route. I am going to research about hcg shutting your testies down and let you know but I'm feeling good so far.

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
He told me to take 500mgs a week all in one shot. I break it up and do it twice a week because I did a little reading and that seemed the best route. I am going to research about hcg shutting your testies down and let you know but I'm feeling good so far.

you mean iu right?

Sep 11, 2012
Waiting on an email guys, I haven't forgotten and I just got home today from Dubai, feeling a bit sluggish, but as soon as I get the info on the hcg I will post it up. Last year I was doing 500iu friday, 500iu saturday and if I new I was gonna be seriously sexually active I threw in another 500iu on the weekend. But I could feel the difference on week 11 and 12 it was just not doing what it was doing before, with a little nausea and some swoled up balls and the earge to ravage the ole lady. It's funny how the hcg works. If you look at old stacks from the 80s and 90s where bodybuilders were taking 5000iu every other day or 10000iu every other day for weeks at the end of a cycle, I've done it myself, but that isn't the way to go anymore. I promise you all the big names of the 80s 90s and today will be on trt no doubt. I didn't as much as those guys but what I did ruined my nuts. Period. So I'll do my best to get the info asap. Should be a day or so.

Sep 11, 2012
Tomorrow gents, I should have the schedule on the hcg. Just gotta confirm it with the doc.

narcissus79

narcissus79

Oct 17, 2012
ok.. have i missed something? I thought you were supposed to use HCG after a cycle.. as in during pct.. At least that's how I've always done it.. 1500iu every 3 days for 9 injections, combined with nolvadex... I can't say I've ever had any really bad comedowns off this.

Admittedly I only use small amounts (around 250mg a week of test, and 200mg of equipoise or deca per week), so I guess the rebound isn't as bad..

Sep 11, 2012
ok.. have i missed something? I thought you were supposed to use HCG after a cycle.. as in during pct.. At least that's how I've always done it.. 1500iu every 3 days for 9 injections, combined with nolvadex... I can't say I've ever had any really bad comedowns off this.

Admittedly I only use small amounts (around 250mg a week of test, and 200mg of equipoise or deca per week), so I guess the rebound isn't as bad..

There's alot more to hcg than pct. It's always good to throw it in your cycles to keep the ole berries going good and not getting completely shutdown. Or in other cases where people have completely trashed their nuts, like myself, hcg is essential as much as possible. My doctors have found that after ten weeks of hcg at 1000-1500iu per week will not work due to the nuts getting used to the stuff. So my docs came up with a way to stay on it all the time at lower doses. Still waiting on feedback from them. And yes you are running pretty low stacks so shut down shouldn't be too bad.

Sep 11, 2012
There's alot more to hcg than pct. It's always good to throw it in your cycles to keep the ole berries going good and not getting completely shutdown. Or in other cases where people have completely trashed their nuts, like myself, hcg is essential as much as possible. My doctors have found that after ten weeks of hcg at 1000-1500iu per week will not work due to the nuts getting used to the stuff. So my docs came up with a way to stay on it all the time at lower doses. Still waiting on feedback from them. And yes you are running pretty low stacks so shut down shouldn't be too bad.

As per the doc you can go 2 ways and it will work all the time. 50iu Mon-Fri or just 1 shot of 250iu. Basically you can split it up how you want I would think. I have a friend that is on 250iu per week 1 shot and he says his 2 buddies stay swole so good luck with it gents.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic