Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Hcg blasting n cruising

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
Howdy everyone, been on for a long time and my balls have lost there size.... I've read several threads about hcg, I've even ran it before when I cycled, there's several ways of running it an lots of debate.... But I need some suggestions an ideas for someone in my situation, they been shrunken up for some time so I'm not even sure if they will come back, but I jus got some hcg so I'm ready to give it a shot....

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
Bump for a fantastic guy with lil nuts.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
You in PCT or are you on? They'll come back... 250iu twice per week is what I use on cycle. I wouldn't run it in PCT or off cycle.

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
You in PCT or are you on? They'll come back... 250iu twice per week is what I use on cycle. I wouldn't run it in PCT or off cycle.

I stay on.... U don't think I need like a mega dose?

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
I would do 250iu EOD bro. Don't think you need a mega dose. It's my understanding that mega dosing is what desensitizes you anyway. Stick with the 250 EOD for a while then maybe go to E3D. Stay on it. No need to go small.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Probably not but I'm not 100% sure since you've been cruising for a while. Way I am looking at it though is during a typical cycle, you'd run 250iu twice per week starting in say week 4 (as you're shutting down or shut down). Prior to beginning PCT you blast with 500 to 1,000iu's and then stop all compounds. I don't see how cruising would require a different dose that cycling. Or whether you are shut down or not matters.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Many longivity clinics are advising patients to add HCG weekly to their TRT.....The reasoning, it keeps natural test flowing continuously...

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Many longivity clinics are advising patients to add HCG weekly to their TRT.....The reasoning, it keeps natural test flowing continuously...

That, (intra-testicular test) = better sex drive, also keeping levels of pregnenolone up a very important neuro steroid for brain function as well as natural progesterone for it's neuro effects on the brain , artery health (helps to stop hardening of the arteries, and collagen balance in ligaments as well,

Just to name a few benefits of hcg and why you should take it!

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
That, (intra-testicular test) = better sex drive, also keeping levels of pregnenolone up a very important neuro steroid for brain function as well as natural progesterone for it's neuro effects on the brain , artery health (helps to stop hardening of the arteries, and collagen balance in ligaments as well,

Just to name a few benefits of hcg and why you should take it!

Wow I didn't realize it had all those effects......

So I started 250iu today.....

Thanks pob,II,FD an shine....

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
i personally ran 2 cycles without it and then tried it just for shits and giggles during my 3rd. i had been on for 6 or 8 weeks before i started it so of course my little nuts were looking like two raisins in a grocery bag. lol. with the help and advice of a very wise bro on this board (thnx GS), i started with one shot at 500ius and then 250iu 3X EW after that and it worked like a charm!
btw, all the benefits Shine named held absolutely true once i did start running it. i'll never run another cycle without it thats for sure!

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
^^^^^^^^^ All the above but I use 250 I.U. 2x per week when I use it.

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
What about for the people who are on trt because the nads don't respond to LH?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic