Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Hayward man pleads guilty to steroids possession

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
A 32-year-old Hayward man pleaded guilty in federal court in Madison on Thursday to charges of possessing anabolic steroids with the intent to distribute.

Michael Wozny could get 10 years in prison without parole when he is sentenced March 17 by U.S. District Judge William Conley.

According to a press release from the Department of Justice, the Wozny case started in late 2006, when a Minnesota man was arrested for dealing steroids. That individual said he purchased the performance-enhancing drugs from another man in Minnesota, who said he got the drugs from Wozny.

The case against Wozny grew stronger when John Zellers, known as the Label Doktor, was convicted in New Jersey of causing the introduction of anabolic steroids into interstate commerce by providing high-quality labels for bottles of the unapproved drugs.

Investigators found Zellers provided Wozny with labels in 2007, with the smallest of three or four orders containing enough labels for 630 bottles of anabolic steroids.

When police issued a search warrant at Wozny's residence in Hayward in 2007, about 1 kilogram of powdered anabolic steroids was found, the release said.

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
shit ten years for some juice thats fucked up

irish_2003

irish_2003

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
i don't know this guy.....Hayward is at the northern end of the state.....it's the home of the Lumberjack series on ESPN

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
Thats what I was thinking- used to vacation in Hayward... Madison must be where the federal court is headquartered...

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Wait, I'm confused....the last part makes it seem like this happened in 2007 and he is just now undergoing sentencing.....if so, that's fucked.

BLTC

BLTC

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2010
Thats what I was thinking- used to vacation in Hayward... Madison must be where the federal court is headquartered...

Been there several times myself and seen the espn lumberjack comp in person when I was a youngster. I really didnt think it was a haven for juicers though...

jdjack

jdjack

MuscleHead
Sep 22, 2010
I find the label thing even crazier. First I've heard of that one.

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
the whole thing is fucked up

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic