Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Hawkeye Going Predator (Cube) on Your Ass!!

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Have you tried performing those McGill Pull Ups? Brian Carrol uses them in his training. It's singles at 100%.

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
I'm just gonna leave this here....

Pawghunter

Pawghunter

MuscleHead
Jul 1, 2014
Hawkeye, its been sometime since we have seen an update. I am waiting, impatiently!

Turbolag

Turbolag

Oct 14, 2012
Seriously man, the hot pockets are cold now.

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
Lol....you ****ers. I actually haven't trained this week. I'm actually at kind of a standstill with training. Trying to figure out what works for me and what isn't. I PM'd POB and I have been thinking about this "Flood and Destroy" routine to shake things up a bit. I like the Predator Cube, but the body just isn't dialed in to it. I'm thinking maybe with something different, I can get my head and body back into things. Sucks because I can't really put my finger on what has me in this funk. I'm taking a class over winter break I regret. I should have taken a break, but this way, I can continue towards graduation with my Associates of Arts and press on to my bachelor's degree. I just copied off the "Flood and Destroy" and probably will do that then go back to the Predator Cube. It hasn't helped that the holidays are bad for making any changes diet or training. I'm weak when it comes to diet and I've been terrible. Hot Pockets. Pop Tarts. Anything that is coated with sugar. I think the most nutritious thing I ate was tonight at work. Tuna. LOL. We will get something going soon. My head is gonna explode if I don't hit the gym soon.

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Getter done!!! I support you. Let's see what we can do? Ok?
Why not do a POB program. He's the best!

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
Getter done!!! I support you. Let's see what we can do? Ok?
Why not do a POB program. He's the best!

POB said I was too much a bitch to do his programs. He said to go train at Planet Fitness

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Dude if you decide the flood an destroy, let me know. I'll do it with you. We'll hit the same shit. I've been considering that for a while

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
Dude if you decide the flood an destroy, let me know. I'll do it with you. We'll hit the same shit. I've been considering that for a while

I found a link on Halo's page (well Bull did....thank you, Bull!) and it's from the guy who supposedly wrote it named Gaz. He used to post over on that place we shall never speak of.....(B.O.P. shhhhhh....) but I got the main idea of it and I am looking to do it.

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
I hope you start feeling yourself again soon! I know for me the seasons play a huge part, I honestly feel depressed at this time of year. I'm not familiar with flood and destroy so this will be great learning for me! Good luck with school! Tighten diet up and kill a new program brother!

Turbolag

Turbolag

Oct 14, 2012
Just curious, are you going to school in person or online?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic