Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Having Big Legs......

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
I have a 32-34" waist in the off-season and legs that prolly push 30". Pants were not designed fo people like me. Today is the second time in 2 months that I have ripped the crotch out of my slacks in the middle of a shift at work. Today was different though in that I didn't feel them rip. I had a client graciously point it out to me. I buy 36" waist pants and the shit still happens.....WHAT THE FUCK?!

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
lucky you... I wish I had that problem... time to get custom tailored pants

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
well bro thats part of the down side of weightlifting I guess try pants that stretch I for my pants have too wear overalls they have more room

cyto33

cyto33

MuscleHead
Sep 15, 2010
no idea dude my jeans are tight as all hell on me and i'm not that large in the legs 26"

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
I always get some 42's with the stretchy band crap mixed in and wear a belt, and have ripped the crotch on several pairs when kneeling down for stuff on bottom shelves. The trick is a bigger waste size and a belt for me.

AWARE72

AWARE72

MuscleHead
Oct 17, 2010
I've alway had larger legs even as a kid. I just have to get the "Huskey" cut jeans. I found if I by carpenter jeans or Levis silver tags there enough room in the leg area. I tried on some levis 505 the other day waist was 36 which was too big and they were tight in the but and leg area. I've alway gotta look for the "loose" cut jeans. lucky brand is also a brand that I find fits well. I've learned I go to try everything on before I buy it. it sorta hit and miss...

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
Thanks for all the feedback bros. I told my boss from now on I'm wearing sweatpants with a shirt and tie....no more slacks :D

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
Slacks are the absolute worst man, try squatting to fill up a grave or move a casket in some tight slacks.... Im always just waiting for the ass end of my pants to blow out.

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010
Thanks for all the feedback bros. I told my boss from now on I'm wearing sweatpants with a shirt and tie....no more slacks :D

LMFAO! That would be quite a sight to see.

I rip my jeans all the time. I have found that the ones that have a little lycra mixed in helps. It makes them a little stretchy and a little more forgiving.

I'm not having any issues these days though. I haven't worked my legs since the end of April and they look awful. Measured today at physio and my right leg is just better than 26.25 and my poor injured left is just shy of 24.5. I've lost so much muscle on the left leg I am having tracking problems with my patella and can pull a handful of skin away from the muscle.....Gross!

Bowhunter

Bowhunter

Oct 12, 2010
Wear shorts to work! :D I haven't had that problem yet.....

Braw16

Braw16

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2012
My waste is 32-33 but 34's are tight on my legs I've bought 36's and had to have them taken in. There is a store called the buckle and if you buy jeans from there they will Taylor them for free. So now that's the only place I buy jeans now. It's a good feeling but frustrating at the same time.

Allofasudden

Allofasudden

Jul 31, 2012
My waste is 32-33 but 34's are tight on my legs I've bought 36's and had to have them taken in. There is a store called the buckle and if you buy jeans from there they will Taylor them for free. So now that's the only place I buy jeans now. It's a good feeling but frustrating at the same time.

Yeah Buckle is the shit!! Rock Revival, Mek Jeans, nice ass stuff

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic