Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

hardgainers...

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
i have the same problem and here is what i do; this is gonna sound crazy but when i do a cycle, i add Dbol at the END of the cycle. yea, you heard me right. gives me that extra 5-10 lbs and strength gains beyond the 10, 12, 15, 20 weeks of Test and whateverthefuck.
when i come off, i still eat like i'm on and i'll even add an EXTRA protein or gainer shake after i come off. not sure what your protein intake looks like or if your drinking a gainer shake but you should if you truly are an ecto.
theres my .02

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Hmmm 1 gallon of milk ed...and nothing gained?....Its hopeless....Maybe cut your workout in half...It very possible your over trained which can cause u to lose weight or be stuck like chuck....Stick with just the basics..Remember u dont need 12 sets to beat a fucking muscle down..If i was u i would do more of a powerlifting routine rather then a bodybuilders routine..And dont worry about the scale so much...Just do your thing and let things happen....
Remember nothing comes easy...If it was easy then everyone and their grandma would be working out.As time passes gians do come....U cant push something that is made to be great....It takes time.dw

Demigod

Demigod

VIP Member
Sep 24, 2010
Had your thyroid levels checked lately?

S

soinkid

Mar 14, 2011
Never had them checked...and yea I drink a 1300calorie gainer shake daily. And I will try cutting my routine down, take longer rest, etc...thanks yall

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Alright here's what you do... Make your gainer shakes with heavy cream and puree two sticks of butter into each one... Then have a diet coke, ya know cause you don't want to get fat.

W

Wolf

MuscleHead
Dec 25, 2010
Calorie intake around 4000. I drink a gallon a day, half gallon at night with cookie dough...lol. don't hate ya all lol. I am not kbd by any means. Ha. But for real, if someone could cook up something to slow a metabolism they'd b rich...

4000 calories only? 4000 calories is a cake walk. A gallon of milk has 16 servings at 150 calories each. That's 2400 right there. You just need to eat a little more everyday.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic