Members
Latest Member
small wee
What's New?

Hard boiled egges in a blender?

R

ruthlezz_1

Sep 20, 2010
I eat 9 hard boiled eggs (5 whites/4 whole) every morning for breakfast along side a natty pb + j sandwich. I'm sure a few of you can agree with me when I say I have to nearly choke down the eggs every morning. In short, I'm tired of eating them but it's the easiest, quickest thing I can eat for breakfast here at work. Anyhow, I'm looking for ideas on how to make the eggs more palatable. I had a thought to perhaps somewhat liquify the hard boiled eggs by throwing them in a blender with say 8 oz. milk. I can easily choke that down much quicker and painlessly than eating them whole. I have two questions:

1) Will putting the hard boiled eggs in a blender and liquifying them alter the nutrional value at all?

2) Not so much a question as to ideas of what to mix with the hard boiled eggs in the blender?

Like I said, I was thinking 8-12 oz. skim milk, 9 hard boiled eggs (5 white/4 whole) maybe instead of my PB+J sandwich, I can add the 2 tbsp of pb and bit of jelly into it, omitting the bread?

Ideas are greatly appreciated.

U

uncxrt

MuscleHead
Sep 7, 2015
Oh man this just sounds nasty lol. I used to do chicken shakes with just a little crystal light, but hard boiled eggs would make me vomit.

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
your diet is awful why even bother doing all that?? All that sugar and fat you'd fair almost the same eating fast food.

just buy pasteurized egg whites and add in low sugar or sugar free chocolate syrup/powder and drink it with some ezkiel bread toast or oats with pb and berries, no jelly.

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
your diet is awful why even bother doing all that?? All that sugar and fat you'd fair almost the same eating fast food.

just buy pasteurized egg whites and add in low sugar or sugar free chocolate syrup/powder and drink it with some ezkiel bread toast or oats with pb and berries, no jelly.

it's not about just 1 meal. It's about all of your meals throughout the day combined plus how hard you train.
I ate PB&J every day leading up to a comp and was still decently shredded.

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
it's not about just 1 meal. It's about all of your meals throughout the day combined plus how hard you train.
I ate PB&J every day leading up to a comp and was still decently shredded.

OK CTJ, please go eat dounuts for your sugar and fat macro's and whatever you need to hit your protein marcos and report back with your findings.

Last edited:
C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
OK CTJ, please go eat dounuts for your sugar and fat macro's and whatever you need to hit your protein marcos and report back with your findings.

haha Findings have been good so far

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
haha Findings have been good so far

Nice, just think how much better you'd be doing the old school way. Performance, body composition and general health with improve I'm guessing substantially.

Bigherm21

Bigherm21

Apr 12, 2012
Groce!!!!! I just drink raw egg whites

ValeTudo8080

ValeTudo8080

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2011
no way i could drink them...just fry them on the stovetop and eat them...i do it every morning

but as far as your questions i do not think you would lose any nutritional value.....and maybe throw some oats in there for flavor and consistency

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
I cant eat hard boiled eggs..I cant get past the fart smell

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
Nice, just think how much better you'd be doing the old school way. Performance, body composition and general health with improve I'm guessing substantially.

No doubt. I actually eat very healthy. Just saying a PB&J never hurt anyone.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic