Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Happy to be here everyone

Dr.Chowder

Dr.Chowder

Mar 24, 2023
31 male here.

Been lifting since 2017 and I am excited to learn more. Very happy to be here and thank you all for the community here.

Just recently started trt with my doctor 2 months ago and have had amazing life changing results because of it. This is what has lead me to come to this board to become more educated for my health.

I initially tested 550 for total test and free test was 82.

I weighed 180 at the time and my doctor put me on 0.8 test once weekly with clomid.

My 6 week labs ended up happened 1 week late so 7 weeks on the program when my blood was taken my test levels had gone up to a whoppin' 1947! And free test was at 327! My doctor called me and asked if I was taking my dosage right and I was certainly not fucking that up. What actually happened is I had lost 15 pounds of fat and put on serious muscle mass during this time so I went from 180 to 165.

So now my doctor reduced me to 0.6 and I am going to see how that treats me in the up coming blood work.

Is this normal for someone to have such high test from this? Either way, it felt like a million bucks and the quick gains were amazing.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
DAMN Almost 2000! Glad you are doing well man, happy you joined us.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Welcome to TID @Dr.Chowder . Why is your doctor surprised by the restlults? Assuming you are/were on Test C at around 400mg a week which is high for trt so the resulted levels shouldn't have surprised him.

Dr.Chowder

Dr.Chowder

Mar 24, 2023
Welcome to TID @Dr.Chowder . Why is your doctor surprised by the restlults? Assuming you are/were on Test C at around 400mg a week which is high for trt so the resulted levels shouldn't have surprised him.
Sorry if I wasn't clear in my post. My doctor prescribed me 0.8cc of 200mg/1cc of test. So I was getting 160mg.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
. . . . This is what has lead me to come to this board to become more educated for my health.
Putting it simply:

1) The numbers you report are surprising ... there may be much we and your doctor can learn from you.

2) Specifically, what led you to this board? Your doctor, previous board experience, gym mates? Not looking for names, just envious. Took me a few years to find this board, never regretted it since.

3) Hope you stick around ... Welcome.

Dr.Chowder

Dr.Chowder

Mar 24, 2023
Putting it simply:

1) The numbers you report are surprising ... there may be much we and your doctor can learn from you.

2) Specifically, what led you to this board? Your doctor, previous board experience, gym mates? Not looking for names, just envious. Took me a few years to find this board, never regretted it since.

3) Hope you stick around ... Welcome.
I have always been into fitness and body building but never got into the online forums. I just googled around and found this one and it looked clean and people seemed knowledgeable after a good scroll so I thought it was a good place to start.
Here is my labs from that 7 week blood work.
My doc said that the red warning levels are most likely all related to the high testosterone. He was AMAZED that my estradiol stayed they exact same as when I first tested going into the clinic before ever receiving treatment. You can see a comparison to the first few things they tested before this big one.

I am also prescribed clomid M W F 50mg and Anastrozole .5mg 1 weekly

Let me know what you think I really appreciate the warm welcome and look forward getting to know everyone

Attachments

• hormones.png
    hormones.png
    260.9 KB · Views: 8
  • hormones3.png
    hormones3.png
    401.2 KB · Views: 10
  • hormones4.png
    hormones4.png
    51.8 KB · Views: 9
  • hormones2322323.png
    hormones2322323.png
    308.1 KB · Views: 8
R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
"I think" you got lucky finding this place. Many of us are older than you, have "been around" a lot, and have chosen this one outta the many boards around. There is no compensation plan for us to say that, btw, it just feels like Home.

What else "I think" is that I was right ... we all learn from each other here :)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic