Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Happy to be here everyone

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
"I think" you got lucky finding this place. Many of us are older than you, have "been around" a lot, and have chosen this one outta the many boards around. There is no compensation plan for us to say that, btw, it just feels like Home.

What else "I think" is that I was right ... we all learn from each other here :)

You don't get paid?

1679776817080.jpeg

Dr.Chowder

Dr.Chowder

Mar 24, 2023
"I think" you got lucky finding this place. Many of us are older than you, have "been around" a lot, and have chosen this one outta the many boards around. There is no compensation plan for us to say that, btw, it just feels like Home.

What else "I think" is that I was right ... we all learn from each other here :)
The warm welcome from prominent members is very welcoming.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Welcome to the board.

If I were to guess you have the liver genotype with the AA allele, which makes your body efficient at cleaving the ester from test cyp, in turn making you a high responder. I have the same and I am at the top of the range with just 125 mg of test cyp a week.

Looking at your numbers. Your estrogen is in a good range, but your HDL sucks. Likely, due to the AI. It will probably get worse if you have dropped the test and continue to take the AI at the same dose, because your estrogen is going to tank, taking the HDL with it.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
EBiMcYZ876CXZgG0wjIwFWRoDfcyoMwz6HZm2SEZsUMnjd4AWDwGTJVd6RQh6zpd4RyxJB2FTyaygsArSYDZyQ=w1280-h1280-c-rj-v1-e365

Dr-Reza-Chowdhury-MD-18398-zoom.jpg

Dr.Chowder

Dr.Chowder

Mar 24, 2023
Welcome to the board.

If I were to guess you have the liver genotype with the AA allele, which makes your body efficient at cleaving the ester from test cyp, in turn making you a high responder. I have the same and I am at the top of the range with just 125 mg of test cyp a week.

Looking at your numbers. Your estrogen is in a good range, but your HDL sucks. Likely, due to the AI. It will probably get worse if you have dropped the test and continue to take the AI at the same dose, because your estrogen is going to tank, taking the HDL with it.
Thanks for this insight! Longevity is a major goal of mind. If I kept my test that high but others stayed the same, what is that setting my body up for in the long run for side effects?

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Thanks for this insight! Longevity is a major goal of mind. If I kept my test that high but others stayed the same, what is that setting my body up for in the long run for side effects?
I do not think your numbers will stay in the normal range if you continue to run your test, so that you testing at 1900. Eventually, your lipids are going to go out of whack, kind of already starting with the HDL, hypertension, RBC/HCT are going to climb, which could lead to clotting, heart issues, limited kidney function, etc... There is a reason guys cycle on and off, even guys on TRT do not blast for too long.

Your test numbers represent a blast and I have seen guys blast with good bloodwork at 7-8 weeks in then 10-12 weeks they start seeing changes that raise eyebrows. You do not want your blood/health markers to get too bad, because some doctors will just pull your TRT. Mine threatens me all the time and my RBC/HCT is barely out of range and normal for me. Been that way for 26 years.

Dr.Chowder

Dr.Chowder

Mar 24, 2023

In this study it mentions the following:

"Men on TRT should have frequent PSA monitoring; any major change in PSA (>1 ng/mL) within the first 3-6 months may reflect the presence of a pre-existing cancer and warrants cessation of therapy."
The profile pic is killing me. Totally looks like you're deepthroating a bbc
Isn't that a common side effect of trt?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic