Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Hand Modeling on hold

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Lifting too for a couple more weeks. Burned it in cooking oil 3 weeks ago. This pic was between bandage changes on the 24th. Still working lower body 2x a week though.
9CE2A392-26A8-4E53-A5EB-541216416369.jpeg

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Constanza would be sad, but not as sad as Tribiani since you are his hand twin.

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
OH FUK! I knew I was going to open it and it would be a nasty pic. BOY....hope it heals up. Burns are NASTY!

WOW.... heal up man!

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Still left a crazy amount of hair on your caveman knuckles though, not sure if that is a plus or not :)

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Damn, looks like lifting may be on hold for a bit.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Wow, oh sh!t! what happened? did you drop your keys in a burning cauldron of oil and tried to get them? take it easy bro. Speaking of cauldron's of boiling oil...quick story...in the dark ages, pagans in ancient UK during the harvest fests, festivities included bobbing for apples in boiling oil. Peasants would be granted their freedom or freedom from being sacrificed in wicker man/burning man, would have to get an apple out of the boiling oil. Most ended up with vision, hearing and burn issues the rest of their lives. Next time you celebrate all saint hallow's eve or stick your hand in burning oil.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Wow, oh sh!t! what happened? did you drop your keys in a burning cauldron of oil and tried to get them? take it easy bro. Speaking of cauldron's of boiling oil...quick story...in the dark ages, pagans in ancient UK during the harvest fests, festivities included bobbing for apples in boiling oil. Peasants would be granted their freedom or freedom from being sacrificed in wicker man/burning man, would have to get an apple out of the boiling oil. Most ended up with vision, hearing and burn issues the rest of their lives. Next time you celebrate all saint hallow's eve or stick your hand in burning oil.

That's insane, man!....What's wrong with those people?...:eek:

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
That's insane, man!....What's wrong with those people?...:eek:

Do you mean? "What was wrong with those people?" as this practice in actuality is only emulated with water these days. and the candles in the lanterns are not made from Human fat, neither.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Do you mean? "What was wrong with those people?" as this practice in actuality is only emulated with water these days. and the candles in the lanterns are not made from Human fat, neither.

I was just thinking about when I burned my right arm (fingertip to elbow) a few years back....It kept burning for 1hr and a half, right until doc hit me with morphine....Soon after the event happened, maybe 3-4 min, I noticed that a yellowish liquid was dripping off of my fingers....It did this until they wrapped it....The burn had literally melted the fat under my skin and was dripping profusely....

I couldn't imagine dipping my head into a boiling pot of cooking oil bobbing for apples....Glad to hear they only do mock rituals...:)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic