Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Hand Modeling on hold

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
I'm sure that felt great!! Heal up quickly, bro.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Hopefully not your butt wiping hand. Heal up quickly and get back to those hand jobs

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
How did it happen?
When I was in the service on mess duty I was doing the big pots and pans in a huge sink off boiling water. A bacon pan was on the bottom and not thinking I reached down for it with both hands and since my rubber gloves were not long enough they both filled up with boiling water. I pulled them out and slung them off quick enough so there was no damage other than red skin. Sure did hurt though...........

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
How did it happen?
When I was in the service on mess duty I was doing the big pots and pans in a huge sink off boiling water. A bacon pan was on the bottom and not thinking I reached down for it with both hands and since my rubber gloves were not long enough they both filled up with boiling water. I pulled them out and slung them off quick enough so there was no damage other than red skin. Sure did hurt though...........

A skillet with oil in it was smoking and I grabbed it too fast off the burner and the oil splashed up onto my hand.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I cannot believe no one has taken the offer. WTH.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic