Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Hamilton Mountain steroid lab busted

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Upper Wellington Street looked like a scene out of Breaking Bad Friday, as police prepared to search and dismantle an illegal steroid lab.

Ontario Provincial Police arrived at 1344 Upper Wellington St., near Stone Church Road East, around 10 a.m., where they executed a search warrant and discovered a Performance Image Enhancing Drug lab inside a residential home.

Around 2 p.m., the OPP's drug enforcement operations co-ordinator Scott Mills said they had done air quality and health and safety tests around the property before investigators could fully search the home.

A Health Canada chemist was also called in to identify the different ingredients in the lab.

"We're dealing with unknown substances," Mills said.

While the area was cordoned off and contained, he could not yet comment on what or how much exactly was seized.

Two people — a male and a female who live in the home — have been arrested, but no charges have been laid.

The bust is part of an "ongoing investigation" which involves several municipalities, Mills said.

The area is expected to remain closed off into the evening.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I figured this would start at some point. Meth labs use hazardous chemicals that explode and leave pollution behind. Steroid labs do no such thing. Assholes... we use the same shit pharm companies do.

G

GLISSMAN

Mar 21, 2014
****ing assholes, big pharma can sell us poison but we cant cook up a little juice? whata joke, they aught to focus on the real drugs where people are using violence to acquire them and robbing others to get there fix. when is the last time anyone heard of a "steroid junky" ROBBING OR HURTING SOMEONE TO GET THERE FIX?

G

GLISSMAN

Mar 21, 2014
They can prescribe it to you in the correct medical settings but its soooooooooo dangersous people, and FYI..only drugs atticts take steroids:-( What a joke the propoganda the news pushes on. Tune into Gerald Celente and Jesse Ventura if you wantthe real facts!

T

trinitysurf

Mar 10, 2014
Yes, because these: "Performance Image Enhancing Drugs" are killing people across the land. We need to wage a war on "Performance Image Enhancing Drugs"....Ridiculous.

Anyone remember the tryptophan ban back in the late 80's/early 90's? In my mind it's the same kind of thing. Ignorance about where the real harm comes from and going completely overboard with reactionary measures. Sickens me

G

GLISSMAN

Mar 21, 2014
i feel ya trinitysurf, its a shame they dont focus on the real issues in this country

BiggerSwole

BiggerSwole

Apr 11, 2014
It's ridiculous how they want to dictate what we can and cannot put in our bodies. It's MY LIFE... wtf.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic