MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
Im going as a sociopathic serial killer, they look just like you and me! :cool:

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I go as the devil every year, lame but I can get in my pockets if I need to and can drink a beer not using a giant sippy straw

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Hmm... I'll have to find out, as of today, neither one of us was planning on dressing up...I know borning as hell...Sorry LK, I know, you live there...lol

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
Im gonna be the pissed off dad trying to herd his kid through the other little candy fiends...

Sadie

Sadie

TID Lady Member
Oct 2, 2010
it looks like we are doing the evil theme instead.. my bf saw this and decided we needed to go as devils.. i just have to find some horns

SM28630.jpg

Sadie

Sadie

TID Lady Member
Oct 2, 2010
oh.. you are awesome thank you ! i could only find those stupid felt ones hehe

cyto33

cyto33

MuscleHead
Sep 15, 2010
not sure if i get the chance this year. i have my kids that weekend and i dont even get to take them out.
but i go a as a pirate most times

DGAF

DGAF

Sep 5, 2010
I like creepy costumes. Last year my wife and I bought these masks that are just a white blank face and we wore all black. This year my wife bought a goth witch outfit and I made my mask, I went with the mask from the movie the strangers. Its just a plain cotton cloth mask with eye holes and a black painted on mouth stright across. I bought some beige cotton cloth from the fabric store and got some thread and a needle and cut three pieces out and sewed them together with seems on the outside. It looks just like the mask from the movie, I form fitted the pieces to my head when I sewed them. I think it looks sweet, I did a hell of a job making it and my wifre was surprised I could sew like that all by hand, it took a few hours though but I didnt stab myself not once! I love halloween, my house is the scariest house in the neighborhood. Last year I had to go down the driveway a few times cause the kids didnt want to come up to the porch...this year we added some stuff so it is even better than last year!

DGAF

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic