What's New?

Halifax bodybuilder arrested, more than $250,000 worth of steroids seized

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
tk100512bustWEB1.jpg
photo_2187170_resize_article.jpg

The Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) announced on Oct. 5 the seizure of more than $250,000 worth of steroids in Halifax.

The CBSA Criminal Investigations Division charged Halifax resident Greg Doucette with possessing, smuggling, importing, trafficking and distributing steroids under the Customs Act and the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act.

The charges are for offences that occurred between 2010 and 2012.

Greg Doucette is a longtime championship bodybuilder who grew up in Yarmouth but now lives in Halifax. He most recently won firsts at the 2012 NBPFA Atlantic Classic Bodybuilding, Figure & Model Championships and the 2012 NSABBA Provincial Championships.

The investigation started after the steroids were intercepted in multiple postal seizures by border services officers at the CBSA Vancouver International Mail center. The packages were all destined for Halifax. CBSA in Halifax searched the individual's residence, vehicle, and a storage locker all of which were located in Halifax resulting in the seizure of $23,000 in cash and an estimated $250,000 in steroids and steroid distribution materials.

The drugs came from China, Thailand and the Philippines.

Price said officials believe the products were all destined to be distributed in Atlantic Canada. They were labelled with the name Cypher Pharm of Houston, Tex.

"The individual Greg Doucette received the raw product in liquid or in powder," he says. "Also seized at the residence and the locker were inkjet labels that were made to represent as if these products were coming from a legitimate business that did not in fact exist."

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
wow he used his real address lol wtf

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Wow, is it me or is there a bust every other day now.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
What a waste of tax payers money.these busts mean nothing to me.who was hurting.how many people are going to die from using steroids in compared to heroin and ice.

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Doesn't look like he took very many precautions.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Can't say he had fake gear, guy looks great

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Ilike his name..Douchette! lol Sucks they got so much time on their hands. I don't get the mindset of makin aas illegal but booze, cigarettes legal

S

Seth Gecko

Nov 6, 2011
Can't say he had fake gear, guy looks great

The guy is a monster, deadlifts 6x660, benches 275x35 and 1 rep for around 530 RAW, squats in the high 6's too I think...... All at 190 lbs.
Pound for pound I think he's the strongest guy I've ever seen, all his lifts are on his youtube channel.

He was arrested back in august, but the Police or Him said nothing until a couple of days ago....... Any Vets here know why that would happen?

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
He was arrested back in august, but the Police or Him said nothing until a couple of days ago....... Any Vets here know why that would happen?

Well I could be wrong but I'd say it points to an ongoing investigation and bringing more people down.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic